He put me on a leash

T

TiffanyD

While I've always had a submissive side, which at times I can't control, I met this older man years ago and since then my life has changed so much. As soon as our eyes met i knew i was done for and my free will was gone when it came to him and his needs and he seemed to know it. I was 18, fresh out of high school and like most kids that age trying to enjoy my last summer of freedom before I was forced to grow up and join the adult world. As he looked me over he smiled saying I'd do as he wrote something on a slip of paper handing it to me saying he expected me there within the hour, after that don't bother. With that he just turned and walked away without saying another word and my first thought was 'what a cocky bastard he was' as i began to crumble up the slip of paper to throw away. I still don't know why but i stopped and looked at what he wrote and as I did i could feel my will power fading away until even thinking of not going there seemed wrong. Soon after i found myself standing out side of the address he wrote down and as I rang the door bell I heard a voice telling me to come in and to lock the door behind me. As I walked through the door I found myself standing in an entry way with a note on the door telling me to undress before I came in or I could just leave now, it was my choice. It was so strange because as I finished reading the note it was as if I was standing there watching myself as I watched myself begin taking my clothes off as the note instructed. Just as i slipped the last of my clothes, my panties, down my legs I heard the voice once again saying 'very good, now come into the living room' which I hurried to do. As I walked into the living room it was so strange, he was sitting there fully dressed and here I was completely naked in front of someone I just met less than and hour ago but it just felt natural. As he saw me he just smiled and called me over to where he was sitting and as I got close enough he just reached out putting his hand between my legs and began rubbing me as i stood there not even thinking of trying to stop him. As he slipped a finger deep into my now drenched pussy he smiled saying i'd do nicely after some training as he began so stand up with his finger still buried deep inside me. He then told me to get him undressed as he continued fingering me stopping only while I slid his pants and underwear down his legs exposing his now very erect man tool. I was now on my knees in front of him as I removed his shoes and socks as he lifted one foot then to other allowing me to remove them as well as his pants and underwear which were bunched up around his ankles. Once I removed them he grabbed my hair as he sat back down in his chair lifting my head so I could gaze as his manhood standing proudly from his lap. Nothing was said as I felt him pull my head up toward him and I instinctively opened my mouth for the gift I was about to receive which quickly passed my lips until I felt it slipping down my throat until my chin was resting against his ball bag. He held my head down for a few minutes and as he let go of my hair he said 'now prove to me you're worth my time to train." As I quickly began sucking on it enjoying the sweet taste of his pre-cum which had begun flowing filling my mouth with it's sweetness making me want more and more. Just knowing I was giving him pleasure made me feel so proud as i continued sucking him making sure he was enjoying it. I have always enjoyed sucking a man's cock but his was so different I never wanted it to stop but all too soon, for me, I felt his cock jump in my mouth and I knew what would be earning my reward soon. I didn't want to waste a single drop to I quickly swallowed his full length and with my lips locked around the base I was able to stick my tongue out and lick his sweat soaked balls as his cock jumped in my mouth again. I was so proud as I heard him moan as he began shooting blast after bast of his man juice down my throat to my waiting tummy until he had no more to give me. After licking his balls clean I began licking and sucking his now softening cock clean as I gathered up the remaining drops of his man juice not wanting to waste a single drop. As his now soft cock slipped from my mouth I felt him grab me and drag me a short distance on the rug until I felt him grab me and lift me up sitting me on what I later found was his dining room table. Once again nothing was said as he pushed me back onto the table so I was laying on my back as I felt his hands slip under my knees which he quickly lifted opening my legs wide. The sight of my soaked pussy opened and waiting for him seem to please him as he smiled pushing my knees up toward me shoulder as he spread them even wider. Just as quickly I felt his hot breath wash over me and his tongue parted my lips as it slipped deep into them tasting my juices as I exploded into orgasm causing my body to shake uncontrollably as he continued licking me. Ever so slowly my orgasm passed and as he finished licking me he stood up looking down at my now limp body as I fought for every breath as he help my knees opened wide before him. My mind was still in a fog and my body felt as if it was a wet noodle with no strength at all so all I could do was to lay there as he looked over me smiling and telling me that I'd do nicely which made me feel so proud. Ever so slowly my mind began to clear and I soon became aware that one of his hand was now buried to his wrist deep inside my pussy. As I laid there I heard him tell me that from now on I was his to use as he pleased which meant I was for his pleasure and my own pleasure didn't matter. He went on to tell me that I would be rewarded for good behavior which from the tone of his voice let me know that meant my own orgasms as he quickly went on to say that for any incorrect behavior I would be punished, which would also include any unearned rewards I had. I then heard him ask if that was clear and I heard myself say "Yes Sir, it was" and he smiled saying very good. Almost instantly I felt his hand slip from my pussy and my still limp body being slid down to the edge of the table as he flipped me over so I was now laying on my tummy with my feet on the floor. Still to weak to move on my own I felt him spread my legs wide as his hands moved to my bum kneading each cheek like a loaf of bread dough. It did feel good but then I felt his hands pry the cheeks of my bum open and something hard, yet silky smooth, begin pressing against the opening until I felt it begin to slip inside. At first I admit it felt good thinking it was his finger but as more and more began slipping into my bum and it felt like it was going to tear me apart I quickly realized it was his now revived cock going even deeper inside my bum. My body was still too weak to resist him not that I could if I wanted too as he held me down onto the table until i finally felt him pressed against me. Quickly his hands left the cheeks of my bum and I just laid there as I felt his hand slide under my grabbing my breasts in his hands and squeezing them tight as I laid there. Soon the grip on my breasts increased as he held them while he began pounding his now rock hard cock deep into my bum over and over again causing my whole body to shake each time he drove it back deep into me. Ever so slowly the pain I felt in my bum and my boobs began to fade as he began pounding into me even harder and faster until after one last thrust he began grinding himself into me as he began filling my bum with his man juice. Quickly as he pulled his softened cock from my ass he pulled me to my knees stuffing his cock into my mouth telling me to clean it as as I was he told me I was bad and as soon as I was finished I'd be punished for it. I didn't even realize it happened but sometime as he was using my bum I had an orgasm and my juices had formed a puddle on the floor under me. The next thing I knew he had grabbed my hair and forced my head down to the floor telling me to clean up my mess as he began rubbing my face in the puddle telling me to lick it up. It's so strange but as I licked my own juices from the floor to clean them up my only thought was not about what he was making me do but that I stole a reward I wasn't granted and it made me feel bad about that. Once I had licked it clean to his satisfaction he dragged me by my hair down to the basement when he laid me over this thing that looked like something a gymnast would use quickly retraining my hands and feet to the legs on either side leaving me completely immobile with my sore bum high in the air. "Master' then came around grabbing my head by my hair again and lifting it so our eyes met and he said where my training had just started I would just be paddled but warned me that any future "accident" would require more of a punishment. He then told me that he was going to tell me a phrase I could use at anytime and no matter what was being done it would stop immediately and I'd be allowed to dress and leave, never to return again.

Back