he told me too 2... part 2

T

TiffanyD

Once he finished he smiled and told me he just had one last part to wash as he walked down to my open legs. I soon felt his fingers on my bum and he used his fingers to spreasd the cheeks of my bum open as I felt something being pushed inside. After all the use it had recieved what ever it was that he pushed in there slipped in easliy and I could feel it was holding my bum open wide. Seconds later I felt his fingers on my bum once again and just as quick it could feel warm water filling my bum and quickly pouing out onto the ground below. Almost instantly my bum felt so much fresher as the warm water flushed it clean as Master watched. After a few minutes Master said it was done as he shut off the water and pulled the hose out. Once that was done I felt his hands on my bum once again as I felt what I found out later to be a plastic tube being removed which he inserted to hold my bum open while he flushed it out. Just as quickly I was moved to a standing postion before being lowered to the ground and as Master helped support me others came over to remove my restraints. Then with Master helping me to stand the men all came over dressed to leave as they thanked Master for inviting them over and even me for my use. Once the last of them left Master helped me up the stairs and as the door opened I was amzed to see it was now dark outside and even more surprised when I saw the clock and saw the time. I had arrived thee at 10am and as I looked at the clock I saw it was now just after 8:30pm which meant I had just spent the last 10-1/2 hours doing my duty. I was still naked which Master informed me I was to be anytime I was there and Master told me to relax a while then he'd bring me home seeing we both had to work in the morning. Once I got my second wind Master helped me dress and said he'd drive me home but I told him it was just a short ride and I'd be fine. Master then said he'd walk me to my car and if I seemed to be walking ok I could drive home on my own, otherwise he'd drive me and take a taxi home. Other then being incredibly sore I managed to walk to my car ok and ever so gently climb in to drive home. As I started my car to go Master once again told me I had made him very proud today so he would be expecting me to come over Friday when I got out of work and that I should plan of spending the weekend there and I hear myself says "Yes Master" as he closed the door of my car telling me to call him when I got home so he'd know I arrived safely.
As soon as I got in my clothes were off and as my tub was filling I called Master to let him know I was home and he said he was expecting me next Friday and this time it would be a fun weekend. Moments later I was once again laying in my tub letting the warm water relax my very sore bum and pussy before climbing into bed for a well deserved nights sleep.
Happily the week seemed to fly by and as promised I found myself at Master's door that Friday night as he ordered. This time while there was some training involved it was more a relaxed fun weekend which will have to wait until next time as this got pretty long already....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back