he told me too

T

TiffanyD

I have always known I had a submissive side when it came to sex but I never realized just how much that was until I met my "Friend"... From the moment we met my free will seemed to end when it came to him and he seemed to know it as well. All he had to do was say something and my body just did as he wanted starting off with a blow job in the men's room of the store where we met. Once we finished our shopping he walked me out to my car and as I was leaning over to put my bags in the trunk I felt my skirt being flipped up and my panties torn off as he quickly slipped deep inside me for just a minute before pulling it out leaving me wanting more. Within seconds I felt him grab my hips and something pressing against my bum until it surrendered allowing his man tool so slip deep inside until I felt him pressed against me. I had never done this before but it just seemed wrong to make him stop as he quickly held me as he pounded his tool into my bum over and over again until he "finished" and his no soften tool slipped from my bum. He didn't bother to fix my skirt as he stood there as I heard him say that I would do as he handed me a slip of paper telling me to go home and put my groceries away then report to him at the address he wrote down. As I stood up to fix myself he asked where I lived and he smiled telling me that he would allow me 30 minutes to do that warning me not to be late as he reached up under my skirt rubbing my pussy as he turned to leave. Not doing as he wanted just didn't even seem like an option to me so I quickly hurried home, threw my bags on the counter stopping only long enough to put the frozen and refrigerated things away before rushing out to meet him. It was 31 minutes from when he left me at the store to when I was standing at his door where i saw a note saying the door was open and to come in which I did. Once inside the entry area I saw another note telling me to undress before i went another step and my body just did as it was told and I was soon standing there naked. Just then I heard a voice telling me I did good and as I looked I saw a small camera as he told me to come in and as I opened the inner door and stepped into the living room I saw him standing there as he told me I was late. It was only by a minute or two but I knew not to argue as i said i was sorry but said that wouldn't do and I would need to learn my place as he grabbed my wrist. I was like in a trance as he walked me over to the couch and put me over one of the arms leaving my bum high in the air as he held up a paddle saying this was for my own good. Even though I knew what was about to happen I was helpless to say anything to stop it as i heard the paddle slice through the air landing on my bare bottom over and over again. I don't even remember him telling me to do but I counted out loud with each swat I received until I go to 15 at which time he stopped saying that would do for now but next time it would be much more. My bum felt like it was on fire and I had tears rolling down my face as he told me to stand up as he grabbed me forcing me down onto my knees before stuffing his now hardened down deep down my throat until his ball ag was resting on my chin. As he grabbed my head holding it still he began fucking my mouth as he told me I was his cunt to enjoy as he wanted from then on. He then told me that I would have to earn my rewards by pleasing his and if i did it well I'd earn one but he warned me any "reward" i had without permission I'd be punished for. That first day was spent in agony as he used me over and over again trying to make me cum and as promised each time I did I found myself over the arm of the couch once again counting as the paddle landed on me over and over again. Over four hours had passed and I lost track of how many times he was in my mouth or bum before he stopped saying he needed another pill before he continued my training. Soon after he was ready again telling me to bend over so he could use my bum and as I obeyed this time I felt something being stuffed deep into my pussy. It was gently vibrating as hetold me to stay still while he secured it so it couldn't slip out and once that was done I felt his fingers on my pussy and the vibrating increased. Once again he reminded me that he would tell me when and if I earned a reward as he drove his now revived cock deep into my bum once again pounding me hard. With the virbator buried deep in my pussy it wasn't long before an orgasm swept through my body and he quickly stopped. This time as he laid me over the arm of the couch he laid me down on my back with my bum on the arm leaving my pussy fully exposed to him. As I laid there recovering from my orgasm he held up a wide leather strap for me to see as he warned to me be good and accept my punishment or I'd get it worse. The just as quickly I saw him raise the strap high and bring it down this time landing right on my pussy over and over again, each time causing me to scream in pain as he reminded me it was my own fault. I only got 5 that time but he warned me that each time one more would be added until I learned my lesson before he flipped me over once again pushing his cock deep into my ass. Over the course of the next hour I was punished 5 more times but after the last time he didn't flip me over right away and I felt his fingers slip between my burning lips holding them open wide. My head was still spinning as I felt him dry me before grabbing my clit and pulling on it then something pinching it as hs fingers moved away. Nothing was said as he grabbed me pulling me off the couch stuffing his cock down my throat as he held my head still fucking my mouth. While the vibrator was still buzzing away the clamp he placed on my clit seemed to help balance the pleasure so I was surpirsed when he finished and put me over the arm of the couch once again on my back with my pussy high in the air. This time as I laid there he smiled saying I had done well as he reached down removing the vibrator from my pussy but leaving my clit clamped as before. This time how ever instead of entering my bum he drove his still hard cock deeo into my pussy pounding into me so hard and fast my whole body shook each time he drove it back inside. Over the next hour or so I needed to be punished only once more before he finished and as he pulled his cock from my pussy he smiled and said I was doing better as he reached down removing the clamp on my pussy.
With that he just smiled and told me I was done for the day so I could dress and go home but he expected me to be back there at 10am the next moring to continue my training reminding me not to be late. My drive home was painful to say the least between my ass and pussy still burning from my lessons and then having to sit to drive home so as soon as I got home my clothes were off and I was laying down soaking in a nice cool bath.
The following morning I was right back at his door, on time this time, as he ordered to continue my training which I quickly found out was different from the day before but that will have to be told later......

you made my cock really hard I love submissive woman. and I am a way dirty and creative just try me

I have always known I had a submissive side when it came to sex but I never realized just how much that was until I met my "Friend"... From the moment we met my free will seemed to end when it came to him and he seemed to know it as well. All he had to do was say something and my body just did as he wanted starting off with a blow job in the men's room of the store where we met. Once we finished our shopping he walked me out to my car and as I was leaning over to put my bags in the trunk I felt my skirt being flipped up and my panties torn off as he quickly slipped deep inside me for just a minute before pulling it out leaving me wanting more. Within seconds I felt him grab my hips and something pressing against my bum until it surrendered allowing his man tool so slip deep inside until I felt him pressed against me. I had never done this before but it just seemed wrong to make him stop as he quickly held me as he pounded his tool into my bum over and over again until he "finished" and his no soften tool slipped from my bum. He didn't bother to fix my skirt as he stood there as I heard him say that I would do as he handed me a slip of paper telling me to go home and put my groceries away then report to him at the address he wrote down. As I stood up to fix myself he asked where I lived and he smiled telling me that he would allow me 30 minutes to do that warning me not to be late as he reached up under my skirt rubbing my pussy as he turned to leave. Not doing as he wanted just didn't even seem like an option to me so I quickly hurried home, threw my bags on the counter stopping only long enough to put the frozen and refrigerated things away before rushing out to meet him. It was 31 minutes from when he left me at the store to when I was standing at his door where i saw a note saying the door was open and to come in which I did. Once inside the entry area I saw another note telling me to undress before i went another step and my body just did as it was told and I was soon standing there naked. Just then I heard a voice telling me I did good and as I looked I saw a small camera as he told me to come in and as I opened the inner door and stepped into the living room I saw him standing there as he told me I was late. It was only by a minute or two but I knew not to argue as i said i was sorry but said that wouldn't do and I would need to learn my place as he grabbed my wrist. I was like in a trance as he walked me over to the couch and put me over one of the arms leaving my bum high in the air as he held up a paddle saying this was for my own good. Even though I knew what was about to happen I was helpless to say anything to stop it as i heard the paddle slice through the air landing on my bare bottom over and over again. I don't even remember him telling me to do but I counted out loud with each swat I received until I go to 15 at which time he stopped saying that would do for now but next time it would be much more. My bum felt like it was on fire and I had tears rolling down my face as he told me to stand up as he grabbed me forcing me down onto my knees before stuffing his now hardened down deep down my throat until his ball ag was resting on my chin. As he grabbed my head holding it still he began fucking my mouth as he told me I was his cunt to enjoy as he wanted from then on. He then told me that I would have to earn my rewards by pleasing his and if i did it well I'd earn one but he warned me any "reward" i had without permission I'd be punished for. That first day was spent in agony as he used me over and over again trying to make me cum and as promised each time I did I found myself over the arm of the couch once again counting as the paddle landed on me over and over again. Over four hours had passed and I lost track of how many times he was in my mouth or bum before he stopped saying he needed another pill before he continued my training. Soon after he was ready again telling me to bend over so he could use my bum and as I obeyed this time I felt something being stuffed deep into my pussy. It was gently vibrating as hetold me to stay still while he secured it so it couldn't slip out and once that was done I felt his fingers on my pussy and the vibrating increased. Once again he reminded me that he would tell me when and if I earned a reward as he drove his now revived cock deep into my bum once again pounding me hard. With the virbator buried deep in my pussy it wasn't long before an orgasm swept through my body and he quickly stopped. This time as he laid me over the arm of the couch he laid me down on my back with my bum on the arm leaving my pussy fully exposed to him. As I laid there recovering from my orgasm he held up a wide leather strap for me to see as he warned to me be good and accept my punishment or I'd get it worse. The just as quickly I saw him raise the strap high and bring it down this time landing right on my pussy over and over again, each time causing me to scream in pain as he reminded me it was my own fault. I only got 5 that time but he warned me that each time one more would be added until I learned my lesson before he flipped me over once again pushing his cock deep into my ass. Over the course of the next hour I was punished 5 more times but after the last time he didn't flip me over right away and I felt his fingers slip between my burning lips holding them open wide. My head was still spinning as I felt him dry me before grabbing my clit and pulling on it then something pinching it as hs fingers moved away. Nothing was said as he grabbed me pulling me off the couch stuffing his cock down my throat as he held my head still fucking my mouth. While the vibrator was still buzzing away the clamp he placed on my clit seemed to help balance the pleasure so I was surpirsed when he finished and put me over the arm of the couch once again on my back with my pussy high in the air. This time as I laid there he smiled saying I had done well as he reached down removing the vibrator from my pussy but leaving my clit clamped as before. This time how ever instead of entering my bum he drove his still hard cock deeo into my pussy pounding into me so hard and fast my whole body shook each time he drove it back inside. Over the next hour or so I needed to be punished only once more before he finished and as he pulled his cock from my pussy he smiled and said I was doing better as he reached down removing the clamp on my pussy.
With that he just smiled and told me I was done for the day so I could dress and go home but he expected me to be back there at 10am the next moring to continue my training reminding me not to be late. My drive home was painful to say the least between my ass and pussy still burning from my lessons and then having to sit to drive home so as soon as I got home my clothes were off and I was laying down soaking in a nice cool bath.
The following morning I was right back at his door, on time this time, as he ordered to continue my training which I quickly found out was different from the day before but that will have to be told later......
gonna need the name of the store you shop at...please.

Back