Hey there everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SunbathingVictoria24Uk, Jul 19, 2021 at 7:38 PM.

1. I'm Victoria a 24 year old barmaid from Scotland, I love to chat about anything and with anyone and I guess that's why I joined here hehe. Anything else you want to know just ask

2. SecretlyWandering

SecretlyWandering Member OFC Regular

Hey there! So tell me more about yourself. Whatre ya in to? Secretly have any kind of naughty desires that no one knows about? We should chat

3. Well in general I like films, tv, playing some xbox and seeing my friends and sexually I love rough bare sex, getting pumped full of cum and loads of foreplay. All my naughty desires are secret till i get to know you better hehe xx

SecretlyWandering likes this.
  4. SecretlyWandering

Mmm good gracious you’re a closet freak then aren’t youuuuu… We like the same things, Vic.. would love to chat with you.

5. SecretlyWandering

Foreplay is my THINNNG

6. SecretlyWandering

Especially if it’s like this

Attached Files:

7. SecretlyWandering

Well, I’m 35. From US. I’m 6’2” tall and 225 lbs. bearded. Tan skin. Caucasian. A dad. And secretly kind of wandering around exploring my sexuality

8. That's super hot hehe xx

SecretlyWandering likes this.
  9. Matty_00

Matty_00 Active Member OFC Regular

Hi there welcome

10. MarcusBrody

MarcusBrody Well-Known Member OFC Regular

Hello cutie, feel free to PM me if you wanna chat about anything

11. DaveMc225

DaveMc225 New Member OFC Regular

Bet you would be a lot of fun with me and my wife :)

12. Travis_adams

Travis_adams New Member

13. olderM

olderM Well-Known Member OFC Regular

Hi Victoria and a late Welcome to the site, you have chosen the perfect name for this heatwave (phew), 62 yr old retiree from down south, it's a good place to somewhat relieve you of any desires that you have...

14. Yeah the weather has been amazing here for the last few weeks and this is the name I picked back then when i started chatting as a guest

olderM likes this.
  15. Matty_00

Matty_00 Active Member OFC Regular

If you fancy chat any time

16. olderM

olderM Well-Known Member OFC Regular

Nice to know that you enjoyed it so much here that you registered from being a guest, there are a lot of friendly people here,