Holy shit fuck dame..... Help me please....

Gunnerzz

OFC Regular
Ladies I need more women help, my ex girlfriend just found me online. Here is the catch she is hot as fuck now, but still seems she still has the same problems that she had back then. She was 14 wanting to experiment with BDSM play. I remember when she had done the first scene (That I know of) she had bruises on her ankles from where she tied her to the bed, sounded pretty rough.... My first time to talk with someone into BDSM in person, actually the only one. I remember I was so angry at that time, my vains would always pop out of my hand she loved to trace my vains with her nail. We talked about the sexual things we wanted to try, she opened up to me about wrongs done to her. I want her back, but dame she may be 50 shades of grey in reverse.

Anyways on a scale of 1-10 how bad is it she wanted to and practiced bdsm at 14? No I don't think she was raped, she would have told me.

Ladies I need more women help, my ex girlfriend just found me online. Here is the catch she is hot as fuck now, but still seems she still has the same problems that she had back then. She was 14 wanting to experiment with BDSM play. I remember when she had done the first scene (That I know of) she had bruises on her ankles from where she tied her to the bed, sounded pretty rough.... My first time to talk with someone into BDSM in person, actually the only one. I remember I was so angry at that time, my vains would always pop out of my hand she loved to trace my vains with her nail. We talked about the sexual things we wanted to try, she opened up to me about wrongs done to her. I want her back, but dame she may be 50 shades of grey in reverse.

Anyways on a scale of 1-10 how bad is it she wanted to and practiced bdsm at 14? No I don't think she was raped, she would have told me.
Hi gunnerz. Um personally I don’t think it’s that bad only because that is around the time people really come to realize who they are and their curiousity takes over. Some may find it weird but maybe she is really into it idk. Everyone has their own kinks and fetishes

Hi gunnerz. Um personally I don’t think it’s that bad only because that is around the time people really come to realize who they are and their curiousity takes over. Some may find it weird but maybe she is really into it idk. Everyone has their own kinks and fetishes
It was just the nose dive she took into it that bugs me.

Hey Gunnerzz, I think if you like this girl, just be there for her and don't judge her for what happened in the past. Everyone is different and our journey's are not the same. Maybe just be her friend for now, and see what happens. To answer your question, in my opinion if she wanted to practice bdsm at 14 of her own accord, and no one took advantage of her, then that was her decision, and not for us to judge. I am confused though as you said you didn't think she was raped and then you mentioned later she was raped? Whatever happened to her, sounds like she made contact for a reason, and maybe she needs a friend right now. Hope this helps, x

Like raped by the guy who she played with, should have post she was raped before that.

Edit:
I am going to do than, just take it slow for the time being. Then let things go at there own pace.

Like raped by the guy who she played with, should have post she was raped before that.

Edit:
I am going to do than, just take it slow for the time being. Then let things go at there own pace.

I think that’s the best way to go x

Back