Horny Goat Weed

dethmetalchick

OFC Regular
I was always skeptical of this stuff. However my man started taking it a little bit ago, and uh....

Yeah, it's pretty amazing. His erections are noticeably thicker and takes less time to get it up, his libido is even higher, better orgasm control, and overall less irritable and less prone to mood swings.

After doing more research on it, I started taking it myself. In addition to the increased libido (not that either of us needed it ;]), it is honestly the best thing I've ever taken as far as calming my damn PMS.

Seriously, try it. This shit is wonderful.

I was always skeptical of this stuff. However my man started taking it a little bit ago, and uh....

Yeah, it's pretty amazing. His erections are noticeably thicker and takes less time to get it up, his libido is even higher, better orgasm control, and overall less irritable and less prone to mood swings.

After doing more research on it, I started taking it myself. In addition to the increased libido (not that either of us needed it ;]), it is honestly the best thing I've ever taken as far as calming my damn PMS.

Seriously, try it. This shit is wonderful.
Thanks for the information. I'm not very sexually engaged as of now, but if ever there's doom on our sex life, this will be considered.
How is it consumed?

500mg caspule of the ground plant. He found it at Zehr's in the health food section, or you can get it online at any online health store like Vitamart.
Should it be prescribed or can take over-the-counter?

Back