Horny! Someone talk dirty to me so I can finger myself to what you tell me ;)

Falling water

I'd take you in the shower, massaging your shoulders and back with way too much soap.

I reach around you, taking in the feeling of your gorgeous skin with all of my arms, chest and body. I wrap my hands around your throat, massaging and sliding around on your tits with my forearm ms, my hands groping at your neck and mouth.

You turn your neck and take my tongue with yours as a slide my cock between your perfect round cheeks. I pull away from your kiss and playfully bite your neck as I massage it, you try to bite my fingers. I slide my cock deep inside you. You fly up on your tippy toes and are audibly surprised as I thrust my balls hard against your wanting sex.

You put your arms out to hold the stall, I lift you off your feet thrusting hard, holding your weight with my arms and hands around your chest and neck. We slide down to the floor, both on our knees, your body feels so slippery and sexy against my hips. You arch your back as I slide my knees apart, spreading your thighs and hips wide so I can get deeper, I slide one hand down to massage your clit in the falling water.

You lay your head on my shoulder and moan loudly as I continue to massage your throat and neck and tits with one hand, as I rub your clit hard, and kiss your neck and mouth. You reach behind and dig your nails in my side, I cry out but my sound is muffled by your tongue filling my mouth, sucking and licking and biting my tongue and lips.

I grip your neck tight, I have two fingers inside you with my cock, thrusting and grinding, massaging your clit with my palm. I increase my speed as you suck my tongue, you leave my mouth only long enough to arch your back and scream loudly as you cum hard on my thick cock.

I keep fucking your sex as hard as I can while you cum loudly, over and over in the falling water.

Looking for crazy dirty sexting

Falling water

I'd take you in the shower, massaging your shoulders and back with way too much soap.

I reach around you, taking in the feeling of your gorgeous skin with all of my arms, chest and body. I wrap my hands around your throat, massaging and sliding around on your tits with my forearm ms, my hands groping at your neck and mouth.

You turn your neck and take my tongue with yours as a slide my cock between your perfect round cheeks. I pull away from your kiss and playfully bite your neck as I massage it, you try to bite my fingers. I slide my cock deep inside you. You fly up on your tippy toes and are audibly surprised as I thrust my balls hard against your wanting sex.

You put your arms out to hold the stall, I lift you off your feet thrusting hard, holding your weight with my arms and hands around your chest and neck. We slide down to the floor, both on our knees, your body feels so slippery and sexy against my hips. You arch your back as I slide my knees apart, spreading your thighs and hips wide so I can get deeper, I slide one hand down to massage your clit in the falling water.

You lay your head on my shoulder and moan loudly as I continue to massage your throat and neck and tits with one hand, as I rub your clit hard, and kiss your neck and mouth. You reach behind and dig your nails in my side, I cry out but my sound is muffled by your tongue filling my mouth, sucking and licking and biting my tongue and lips.

I grip your neck tight, I have two fingers inside you with my cock, thrusting and grinding, massaging your clit with my palm. I increase my speed as you suck my tongue, you leave my mouth only long enough to arch your back and scream loudly as you cum hard on my thick cock.

I keep fucking your sex as hard as I can while you cum loudly, over and over in the falling water.

Back