how did you find out your fetish

mary_feet

OFC Regular
i recently looked up what kind of fetish there are i was suprised there are so many
i feel like i have been living under a rock i have tried couple of them,
so far the feetfetish has been fun to i love it when somebody kiss and lick my feet :)
but not everybody wants to do it (im single so its casual hookups)

what is your fetish ? and when you found out this was your thing

as i cannot talk with my friends about this i hope i can talk to you guys

x mary

Attachments

• hoiujol.jpg
    hoiujol.jpg
    770.2 KB · Views: 62
i recently looked up what kind of fetish there are i was suprised there are so many
i feel like i have been living under a rock i have tried couple of them,
so far the feetfetish has been fun to i love it when somebody kiss and lick my feet :)
but not everybody wants to do it (im single so its casual hookups)

what is your fetish ? and when you found out this was your thing

as i cannot talk with my friends about this i hope i can talk to you guys

x mary
Hi mary
One of MY fetishes in a way involve feet, it's any legs and feet encased in nylon, more so tights, growing up with two older sisters your mind should tell you as to why, .
If you can't talk with your friends you know that you are MORE than welcome to share with us all here :)

you like my nylons ?
Mmm. Totally love your nylons!!! You, my dear, just hit my fetish! Love pantyhose, tights, leggings, wrapped around hot sexy legs!!! As long ago as i can remember i've been so turned on by hot legs in nylon and later in life, spandex. I can remember being quite young and trying to catch a glimpse up a girl's skirt to see her legs in pantyhose. Spent a lot of time fantasizing and jerking off thinking about rubbing against them, and kissing and licking them ...all the way up to the crotch and licking pussy through them. I'm hard thinking about doing that to you!

Mmm. Totally love your nylons!!! You, my dear, just hit my fetish! Love pantyhose, tights, leggings, wrapped around hot sexy legs!!! As long ago as i can remember i've been so turned on by hot legs in nylon and later in life, spandex. I can remember being quite young and trying to catch a glimpse up a girl's skirt to see her legs in pantyhose. Spent a lot of time fantasizing and jerking off thinking about rubbing against them, and kissing and licking them ...all the way up to the crotch and licking pussy through them. I'm hard thinking about doing that to you!
thank you for sharing sweety let your mind go wild thinky of that i shaved my pussy ;)

Back