How do I get sex without going on a dating site?

When you don't know many men because getting sex off dating sites is dangerous and you could get a STD.
I would caution you to be wary of those sites and ppl associated with such. Really anyone regardless of caste, could have STD. Most ppl avoid dating sites, pubs, and other venues that promote a fast or alternative lifestyle bc of this possibility. Thus, this leaves mostly the vanilla crowd to look at...yuckies. I just don't drop my panties to anyone and am really choicely selective about who I fuck...go with your gut feeling about someone...if they're not slut material, then they may be ok...I don't mean by slut material all ppl are loose and free but do they take care of themselves...that sort of thing....Hope this assists you..feel free to call upon me if you need to talk or other reasons...no worries

I would caution you to be wary of those sites and ppl associated with such. Really anyone regardless of caste, could have STD. Most ppl avoid dating sites, pubs, and other venues that promote a fast or alternative lifestyle bc of this possibility. Thus, this leaves mostly the vanilla crowd to look at...yuckies. I just don't drop my panties to anyone and am really choicely selective about who I fuck...go with your gut feeling about someone...if they're not slut material, then they may be ok...I don't mean by slut material all ppl are loose and free but do they take care of themselves...that sort of thing....Hope this assists you..feel free to call upon me if you need to talk or other reasons...no worries
But I'm 31 years old and still a virgin.

I lost mine in Amsterdam when I was 12 yr old to a window girl....but I grew up in Europa...different over here in the colonies....such a pity...yes, lets talk some about this soon

But
I'm scared I might die a virgin.

I know slut material that take very good care of themselves and are very serious about their health

When you don't know many men because getting sex off dating sites is dangerous and you could get a STD.
You just gotta talk to the guy to build trust. Personally im clean, i get tested monthly. If you wanna chat pm me or reply to this post, im here for fun and id like to get to know you

Back