How do women feel being so sexually desired and hounded everywhere they go?

Satyriasis

OFC Regular
Every sex forum I’ve been on there’s an overwhelming number of men to women(duh). All with what they would love to do to the women and even some women that would love to hold onto to other women. So I would just like to know how do those women being sexually desired by everyone everywhere they go feel?

Every sex forum I’ve been on there’s an overwhelming number of men to women(duh). All with what they would love to do to the women and even some women that would love to hold onto to other women. So I would just like to know how do those women being sexually desired by everyone everywhere they go feel?
I can't speak for everyone. However, I can speak for myself, and personally I find it to be rather exhaustive, and at times irritating. However, that said, it is also a potentially useful tool, should I ever decide to use it as such.

That’s an interesting question, mostly it’s been a positive experience. I posted my pics on threads, after a lot of encouragement from my friends. I was extremely nervous about it given my age. I decided to post them to try and show that a 50ish woman can still feel sexy and be relevant. I was overwhelmed by the response I received and it made me feel very empowered. It also changed how I view myself and helped to overcome my self esteem issues. I will be forever grateful and I have really appreciated all the likes and messages that those threads attracted.

On the flip slide, it’s been very stressful at times in the main chat room being constantly PM’ed by so many men at once. This has sometimes led to me being guilted and harassed for not replying, especially disappointing some where men I had previously sexted with. So I turned off guest pm’s, then next member pm’s, then in the end friend pm’s. It was overwhelming and stressful, so I don’t go to sex or adult chat anymore. I then went to trivia chat but then started getting sexual whispers and a few guests posted sexual messages to me when I was alone in the room so I rarely go there now. I know I can block whispers/guests too but I chatted to my friends while in trivia so the minority ruined it for me lol.

So I spent most of my time here in the forum, it feels better and I’m a lot happier hanging here.

Thank you for asking x

That’s an interesting question, mostly it’s been a positive experience. I posted my pics on threads, after a lot of encouragement from my friends. I was extremely nervous about it given my age. I decided to post them to try and show that a 50ish woman can still feel sexy and be relevant. I was overwhelmed by the response I received and it made me feel very empowered. It also changed how I view myself and helped to overcome my self esteem issues. I will be forever grateful and I have really appreciated all the likes and messages that those threads attracted.

On the flip slide, it’s been very stressful at times in the main chat room being constantly PM’ed by so many men at once. This has sometimes led to me being guilted and harassed for not replying, especially disappointing some where men I had previously sexted with. So I turned off guest pm’s, then next member pm’s, then in the end friend pm’s. It was overwhelming and stressful, so I don’t go to sex or adult chat anymore. I then went to trivia chat but then started getting sexual whispers and a few guests posted sexual messages to me when I was alone in the room so I rarely go there now. I know I can block whispers/guests too but I chatted to my friends while in trivia so the minority ruined it for me lol.

So I spent most of my time here in the forum, it feels better and I’m a lot happier hanging here.

Thank you for asking x
I never would of guessed you were in your 50's, you look amazing for someone in their 20's!

Good question, couldn't have said it better....going to watch this space to see what these poor creatures have to say.......LOL

Thank you for asking x

I would definitely be one of those guys wondering why you won’t give me a chance, but I know how to get a message and read between the lines, you must have your eyes on bigger fish not trout.

I would definitely be one of those guys wondering why you won’t give me a chance, but I know how to get a message and read between the lines, you must have your eyes on bigger fish not trout.

Hey Bassue, I am not sure what you are getting at or what you mean exactly, as there is nothing to read between the lines. I just replied to your question as I understood it.

I chatted to as many people as I could when I was online, and I have made lots of great friends on here. It just got to overwhelming due to the behaviour of some men on here as they were becoming possessive and demanding.

So I decided to stop sexting on here. I never saw anyone in terms of who is a bigger fish etc, I accept everyone and respect them, as long as they treat me in the same way. I would have chatted to you, it just came down to timing. By the time you joined, I decided to only sext with one man, hope that clears it up for you.

We can be friends though if that's what you are looking for from me, I still chat to a lot of people on here through start a conversation or my profile page and I am happy to make new friends, I am just not sexting xx

Hey Bassue, I am not sure what you are getting at or what you mean exactly, as there is nothing to read between the lines. I just replied to your question as I understood it.

I chatted to as many people as I could when I was online, and I have made lots of great friends on here. It just got to overwhelming due to the behaviour of some men on here as they were becoming possessive and demanding.

So I decided to stop sexting on here. I never saw anyone in terms of who is a bigger fish etc, I accept everyone and respect them, as long as they treat me in the same way. I would have chatted to you, it just came down to timing. By the time you joined, I decided to only sext with one man, hope that clears it up for you.

We can be friends though if that's what you are looking for from me, I still chat to a lot of people on here through start a conversation or my profile page and I am happy to make new friends, I am just not sexting xx
No I meant no offense, I was just saying that I would’ve been one of those guys just harassing you, but I know better than to do that.

No I meant no offense, I was just saying that I would’ve been one of those guys just harassing you, but I know better than to do that.

Oh I understand now thank you. You didn’t offend me at all. I was worried you thought I wouldn’t have spoken to you if you messaged me in chat. I didn’t want you to think that. I tried to leave you a message on your profile to say hello but you settings don’t allow it.

I know you wouldn’t have pressured you come across very respectful x

Back