How do you send pics

J

Justin93

So i tried sending a pic to one of my frineds on here and it hit me with an error code. Theres an option to post via url but it doesnt let me do that either. I was just curious if there is something im doing wrong on here or if i just cant send. Im on samsung mobile phone btw. Not sure if thats what the issue is. If anyone knows can you please tell me what it is im doing wrong

So i tried sending a pic to one of my frineds on here and it hit me with an error code. Theres an option to post via url but it doesnt let me do that either. I was just curious if there is something im doing wrong on here or if i just cant send. Im on samsung mobile phone btw. Not sure if thats what the issue is. If anyone knows can you please tell me what it is im doing wrong
Ok so I had that happen before also. If you go to the chat Rooms it would say that so try refreshing the page see if that works.

Its not in the chat rooms im talking about. Its. Its the private message on this part of the site

Whats with the url. Everytime i try it hits me with an error code. And says it could be because its spam

Thank you for your time...

If there is anyone at all that knows will anyone please let me know of the problem

Lol. Its not a nasty pic lol. Its a face pic that i promised one of my friends

I had that for a while here and couldnt post any pics,kept asking for url,not sure what changed but can post now. Ask one of the mods,see if they can walk you through it.

Back