How long do you want sex to last?

Cinegasm55

OFC Regular
In understand that, sometimes, the answer is, "It depends." I am curious about people's thoughts though. When is it too short and when does it last so long that it becomes boring?

This isn't intended as a boast; but, I've had the opposite problem than the stereotype with guys; in that, at least my first time with a girl, I usually don't cum at all rather than cum too early.

The moments of passion where the sex is quick but still satisfying definitely happen. Sometimes, I feel like all the girl wants is for me to ejaculate because she's been done for fifteen minutes.

I'd find it weird if you didn't cum at all.

It's nice / sexy when you know a guy is getting close to cumming. Even if I'm not there, if I feel him get all shakey and loud then it generally sets me off.

Why aren't you cumming? Not into the girl or? If it's only during your first time then that's pretty normal. It's hard to get there with a stranger. But after a few times you should be feeling it...

I assure you, it has nothing to do with me not being into the girl. My last fuck was with a girl that I had a crush on for years. I did cum with her; but, it took more than an hour.

I think that, especially the first time, I'm so focused on making the girl cum that I forget about my own orgasm.

I appreciate the input. It's kinda hot to know that you get off to the guy getting close ;).

Back