how we started

offtoshow

OFC Regular
My wife Karen has a great body and a really nice tit's and shortly after we were married I started encouraging her to show it off.
one night a friend was at our house till sometime around midnight when he left karen went to bedroom to get undressed for bed.
i had made sure that the blinds were open and our friend had pull off the road were he could see into the bedroom i went in the bedroom with karen and stood with her helping her undress slowly running my hands over her breast and butt before we turned out the light
the next day paul came back to the house and when he left i told karen he let me know he seen us last night
well anyway karen got a real charge out of knowing she got caught and that night and the next morning she was a wild cat in bed
over the next few days we talked about the show paul must of seen and every time we would make love i would open the shades a little bit telling her that we may get caught again.
after a very short time we then decided to setup our friend to get a better look
his birthday was coming up in a week so we invited him over for a birthday dinner
The day of the dinner karen got dressed in a short tight skirt and nice shirt
She looked at herself from different angles in the mirror before deciding that she would unfasten one more button.
The shirt wasn't transparent by any means, but it would be obvious to anyone that she wasn't wearing a bra and she was showing a nice amount of cleavage.
she asked me how she looked and the only thing i said was i could see her panty lines in that skirt she lifted the skirt and remove her panties.
Paul showed up at the house a little bit early and karen was still cleaning up the living room
as she used the vacuum she would bend at the waist to get under the chairs and coffee table giving paul a nice view of her behind
She always got along well with paul but it was pretty clear she was getting more attention than usual from him and the bulge in his pant’s said it all.
her blouse was unbuttoned just enough to allow paul to see the shape of her breast without seeing her areola when he sat next to her
From the right angle paul could see a nice amount of side boob and when she bent over her shirt would billow open giving look at her lovely breasts hanging down.
After dinner we went back to the living room were Karen served us cake and coffee
i sat in the over stuffed chair making it so that karen had to sit on the couch next to paul
paul put his arm around Karen's shoulder and would very carefully rub her shoulder while trying to look down her blouse
when paul was looking in a different direction Karen undid one more button of her blouse
Her nipples were now halfway exposed and paul notice right away
He put his arms around Karen an would move the fabric back causing karen’s breast to completely show Paul would hold Karen and allow his hand to accidentally slide over her breast every time karen would move.
karen would us any excuse she could to move so that pauls hand would slide across her breast
He sat there looking down at her breast and when Karen caught him looking
karen would smiled and leaned forward allowing her bear breast to press into pauls hand
At the time I wasn't sure how far Karen would take this new interest in exhibitionism, but I was ready to let her take it as far as she wanted
as long as I was along for the ride.
Karen i talked about Pauls reaction over the next few days and each time we did Karen would get real excited
The day before Paul was to come over i asked karen what she thought pauls reaction would be if he was to she her naked
thats when we decided to see
paul was to show up at the house around 8pm and karen was waiting for paul to pull into the driveway
when he did she ran to the bathroom and jumped in to the shower before he got into the house
i took our paul into the kitchen which was close to the bathroom
paul was sat facing the bathroom door and i was sitting with my back to it
karen got out of the shower and she walked into the kitchen with towel over her head as if she was drying her hair with nothing else on
i could see by the expression on pauls face he got a full view of karen
paul tried to divert his eyes when karen took the towel off her hair so that he would not get caught looking but it was to late for that
karen said oh well to late to do anything about it now you seen all of me she went and sat down at the table by his side stopping long enough to give him a hug and kiss after a short time we returned the living room karen leaving the towel on the kitchen floor
karen again sat with paul on the couch and when i got up to go to the bathroom karen took pauls hand and placed it on her breast as she rub his manhood through his pants.
when i returned paul pulled away from Karen
karen just keep rubbing him through his pants i could see that she was getting very wet and excited i sat down next to her and started rubbing her clit
karen started to moan and reached over to paul undoing his pants and slowly started to kiss and rub him
her body jerked as i brought her to a climax she let out a moan
she then pushed me away and got on top of paul allow his dick to rub the outside of her
that was all it took paul shot his load over her belly.
i grabbed my camera and started to take a few pictures
Karen stood up and took paul by the hand and lead him back to the bathroom she undressed paul and got into the shower with him
she took the soap and washed his chest using her self as the washcloth slowly rubbing her breast all over him
It did not take paul very long to get hard again he lifted Karen up and held her just over the top of his dick slowly lowering her down on to it
Karen let out a small moan of approval and kissed paul
paul slid into Karen with ease
Karen responded by moving with him Paul came quickly and held onto Karen pulling her into him
When they got out of the shower Karen turned speaking to me and said your turn and walked into the bedroom
I put down the camera and when into the bed with her Karen took me in her arms and started to kiss my chest and slowly moved down I laid there enjoying the attention she was giving me she took me into her mouth and started to give me what would turn out to be the best blow job of our marriage
paul joined us in bed using his hand and bringing Karen to 3 more climaxes before long
As soon as paul left we went back to bed Karen had no intentions of letting me sleep she started rubbing and kissing me making sure I was ready for more action
as soon as I was hard she climbed on top of me she move with incredible speed up and down taking all of me in within a few minutes she let out a scream as she came falling face down on me allowing me to control the speed of or love making we both came almost at the same time
she fell a sleep with me still in her total exhausted
The following morning we talked about the activities of the night and she decided that we would look for ways she could show off to others

Back