Hubby is a PIA

ladys

OFC Regular
Well, HE just called. The emperor who considers himself just above God called. He wants me at the club when they finish their round of golf today. My mind has been going wild thinking of YOU.

I found a very brief sun dress that has a plunging V top and hits mid thigh when I am standing. It is multi colors featuring yellows and shades of red. With it I will wear red heels. My tan legs will look great as will my tanned upper chest and arms. I am going to take one of my sexy showers using the shower head to the fullest. Then I plan to wear the sun dress and heels. In case you are missing it, the dress will be sans panties and bra.

We are all to meet in the bar. I intend to be there early enough for a glass, or two, of wine. I will be sitting at the bar making no attempt to keep my sun dress pulled down. With the mirror behind the bar it will be quite obvious I am bra less each time I extend my arm and grab my wine.

Making no real effort to be modest my tongue will swirl on my lips and my fingernails will move on my arms and legs as if I am itching something. My plan is to catch your eye and seduce you from the bar stool. I will do whatever seems necessary to slowly capture your attention. Modesty is NOT part of the equation.

I only have two goals tonite. Get him drunk and send him home in his car; and, seduce you to where you whisper in my ear that you have a place to go and want me in your bed tonight. Hold me, love me.

Walk me to our room, undress me, and make love to me like this is the first time with your new bride. Make love to me with the feeling that you want to get me pregnant, that you want your seed deep in me. My darling I know what I want, YOU need to give it to me ... ...

Well, HE just called. The emperor who considers himself just above God called. He wants me at the club when they finish their round of golf today. My mind has been going wild thinking of YOU.

I found a very brief sun dress that has a plunging V top and hits mid thigh when I am standing. It is multi colors featuring yellows and shades of red. With it I will wear red heels. My tan legs will look great as will my tanned upper chest and arms. I am going to take one of my sexy showers using the shower head to the fullest. Then I plan to wear the sun dress and heels. In case you are missing it, the dress will be sans panties and bra.

We are all to meet in the bar. I intend to be there early enough for a glass, or two, of wine. I will be sitting at the bar making no attempt to keep my sun dress pulled down. With the mirror behind the bar it will be quite obvious I am bra less each time I extend my arm and grab my wine.

Making no real effort to be modest my tongue will swirl on my lips and my fingernails will move on my arms and legs as if I am itching something. My plan is to catch your eye and seduce you from the bar stool. I will do whatever seems necessary to slowly capture your attention. Modesty is NOT part of the equation.

I only have two goals tonite. Get him drunk and send him home in his car; and, seduce you to where you whisper in my ear that you have a place to go and want me in your bed tonight. Hold me, love me.

Walk me to our room, undress me, and make love to me like this is the first time with your new bride. Make love to me with the feeling that you want to get me pregnant, that you want your seed deep in me. My darling I know what I want, YOU need to give it to me ... ...

With a body like yours how could he not want sex with you. You are sexy.

Back