Husbands friend Part 2.

Was I being too slutty with my husbands friend?

• Total voters

Minxiie

OFC Regular
So after me and my husbands friend got it on, I went to shower to clean myself up and changed into a dress that flowed that showed off my cleavage with black thigh high stockings and heels since my leggings were ripped at the back earlier. I was still a little turned on from earlier as I walk back into the room to sit with him, I could see him looking me up and down as he complimented me again.

Before long my husband came back from the meeting to see us laughing and joking, he then tells me it's quite late and he was exhausted so he went upstairs to sleep. Leaving us to get more acquainted once again I notice his friend getting harder again as i felt his hand resting on my thigh. He then whispered into my ear "I didn't think I could get even harder than earlier" his hand slowly running up my thigh.

I That whisper back to him "You're so naughty. If you like that then you might enjoy what I have on underneath" as I softly placed my hand on his bulge. He looked so surprised but then giving me a grin as he could feel I wasn't wearing panties, rubbing me as I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. I softly rubbed him through his pants as I felt his fingers slip into me, I knew he could feel how turned on I was getting as I parted my legs for him, my dress sliding up my thighs.

The idea of being touched by a man while my husband was in the house was a turn on I must admit, I remember my body was getting all hot as he slipped my dress off and went down on me. I had to cover my mouth with my hand to muffle the moans as I sat there naked with just my stockings and heels on. He did such a good job getting me all hot that I decided to give him a naughty little dance on his lap after I sat him down on the couch before slowly lowering to my knees and unzipping his pants with my teeth.

I slowly started to envelop his shaft in my mouth as he use his had to guide my head back and forth, sucking on it lovingly as I looked up into his eyes, sometimes licking all the way up it. Before long I was on his lap, bouncing up and down him slowly to not make too much noise as he sucked and nibbled on my nipples while grasping my ass hard. We did also spoon as he took me and ended up with my ankles on his shoulders, biting my finger as I tried not to moan too loudly, loving the attention and compliments he gave me as he made me all messy inside.

Good times, the hubby never found out about this too.

From those ripped skintight leggings to black thigh high stockings would have got ANY guy hard as fuck, me included in SO many ways, can only imagine how he must have felt when he discovered you were pantieless underneath the dress, you're a VERY bad girl, where have you been hiding that body, will you PLEASE carry on pleasuring and to be pleasured by hubby's friend, what he doesn't know won't hurt him....

So after me and my husbands friend got it on, I went to shower to clean myself up and changed into a dress that flowed that showed off my cleavage with black thigh high stockings and heels since my leggings were ripped at the back earlier. I was still a little turned on from earlier as I walk back into the room to sit with him, I could see him looking me up and down as he complimented me again.

Before long my husband came back from the meeting to see us laughing and joking, he then tells me it's quite late and he was exhausted so he went upstairs to sleep. Leaving us to get more acquainted once again I notice his friend getting harder again as i felt his hand resting on my thigh. He then whispered into my ear "I didn't think I could get even harder than earlier" his hand slowly running up my thigh.

I That whisper back to him "You're so naughty. If you like that then you might enjoy what I have on underneath" as I softly placed my hand on his bulge. He looked so surprised but then giving me a grin as he could feel I wasn't wearing panties, rubbing me as I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. I softly rubbed him through his pants as I felt his fingers slip into me, I knew he could feel how turned on I was getting as I parted my legs for him, my dress sliding up my thighs.

The idea of being touched by a man while my husband was in the house was a turn on I must admit, I remember my body was getting all hot as he slipped my dress off and went down on me. I had to cover my mouth with my hand to muffle the moans as I sat there naked with just my stockings and heels on. He did such a good job getting me all hot that I decided to give him a naughty little dance on his lap after I sat him down on the couch before slowly lowering to my knees and unzipping his pants with my teeth.

I slowly started to envelop his shaft in my mouth as he use his had to guide my head back and forth, sucking on it lovingly as I looked up into his eyes, sometimes licking all the way up it. Before long I was on his lap, bouncing up and down him slowly to not make too much noise as he sucked and nibbled on my nipples while grasping my ass hard. We did also spoon as he took me and ended up with my ankles on his shoulders, biting my finger as I tried not to moan too loudly, loving the attention and compliments he gave me as he made me all messy inside.

Good times, the hubby never found out about this too.
Damn this story keeps getting better and better. You are one hell of a woman! This story is just what I wanted to wake up to, though waking up to you would be the ultimate experience ;)
Can't wait to hear more! Any chance you can tease us with that outfit? xx

Back