I’m bored

HeyItsCady

I’m bored so I’m posting here. Hi, I’m Cady, I’m 22, I live with my boyfriend Matt, and I’m here to have fun and chat. I’m into Star Wars as you can probably tell from my pfp. I like to act, I play video games, and I like horror movies. So yeah, that’s me.

I’m bored so I’m posting here. Hi, I’m Cady, I’m 22, I live with my boyfriend Matt, and I’m here to have fun and chat. I’m into Star Wars as you can probably tell from my pfp. I like to act, I play video games, and I like horror movies. So yeah, that’s me.
I too am bored which is why I am here. Would you be interested in chat with a milf? I am ready to stop being the perfect 'lady'. Other than being the trophy your hubby shows off it gets you no where. I do hope I hear from you. My name is Tricia.

Hi babe skype me if you want rp @ferlock16. Really want your wet holes on my big cock

STARWARS is awesome!!!!! I am a huge nerd when it comes to STARWARS.

I am here for sex not sci-fi or video games, sorry but if you are a techy maybe you can tell me how I might post a short video on this site.

You can only post Pictures or GIFS. At least if this site is the same as the other regarding that too. And files can't be too large either.

Back