I always want much older men

Dimplez4654

As far as I can remember. I wad 15 at the time.I was going for walk I bought ginger ale.
It was hot day, I say under tree sit in shade try to cool off. Had tank top and jean shorts and sandles. As I close my eyes to relax and I open my eyes and I notice an older man maybe in his 50s he was looking at me. I smiled as one as trying to be nice. He had nice body. Than my mind ran wild. I was getting weak in knees. And next thing later I was at home touching myself of thinking or wanted this man to fuck me. So ever since I always get turn on for older men. I know it's wrong but I can't help it. I'm 18 now and I know I will find a older man to see what I'm missing or not. I love here by other girls have same feelings. And older men that ever had someone young. Older men always get me wet when I see him looking at me

As far as I can remember. I wad 15 at the time.I was going for walk I bought ginger ale.
It was hot day, I say under tree sit in shade try to cool off. Had tank top and jean shorts and sandles. As I close my eyes to relax and I open my eyes and I notice an older man maybe in his 50s he was looking at me. I smiled as one as trying to be nice. He had nice body. Than my mind ran wild. I was getting weak in knees. And next thing later I was at home touching myself of thinking or wanted this man to fuck me. So ever since I always get turn on for older men. I know it's wrong but I can't help it. I'm 18 now and I know I will find a older man to see what I'm missing or not. I love here by other girls have same feelings. And older men that ever had someone young. Older men always get me wet when I see him looking at me
Hello Honey, so nice to hear how you get wet. Now that is a turn-on. ~~P

Oh bb i am 25 and so horny... Lest have some fun bb

Back