I Confess I am totally stunned......

Sun66

OFC Regular
Naughty Nurse is continuing to post slanderous remarks about me in the main chat room as a guest now, and then other members that have no idea, support her???

Please report her or her Guest accounts as soon as she posts, so the Mods and Admins can deal with her. I want her permanently banned.

I would also appreciate members who don’t know me, refrain from encouraging her emotionally immature rants. I think that upset me more, you don’t know me.

If you have concerns about me, leave me a message on my profile and I will message you back, and we can talk it through. Don’t talk shit about me in an open forum.

Please don't reply to me about ignoring her and she will go away, the women is a nutter, she has been harassing Rocketman for weeks on end. And I am not causing drama, I want this dealt with!

I should not have to put up with school girl rants from this women, this is an adult sex site.

@Westach thank you so much, love you xx

Thank you for reading this, thank you for the continued support x

Last edited:
That the Administration on OFC, cannot protect it's members from Slander, Stalking and Harassment by Members that clearly have issues?

Naughty Nurse is continuing to post slanderous remarks about me in the main chat room as a guest now, and then other members that have no idea, support her???

How hard is it to ban an IP address?

Please don't reply to me about ignoring her and she will go away, the women is a nutter, she has been harassing Rocketman for weeks on end. And I am not causing drama, I want this dealt with!

I should not have to put up with school girl rants from this women, this is an adult sex site.

@Westach thank you so much, love you xx

View attachment 5216 View attachment 5217

Thank you for reading, it may be time to look for another site that can protect its members.
Just chill you good babe if you want we can get togethor and do sum naughty things to relieve sum stress

I can see where this would piss you off and I hate to sound like a broken record of ignore her BUT you are making her dick hard so to speak. I think we have all been on the end of harassment on this site or others. I've even gotten wrapped up in it myself and bought right into with them. Best advice be like ELSA and LET IT GO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see where this would piss you off and I hate to sound like a broken record of ignore her BUT you are making her dick hard so to speak. I think we have all been on the end of harassment on this sight or others. I've even gotten wrapped up in it myself and bought right into with them. Best advice be like ELSA and LET IT GO.

Thank you Debbie, Rocketman and I have ignored her for weeks. I totally understand where you are coming from.

This is not the first time I have been harassed on this site either. It’s happened many times before. Naughty Nurse isn’t my only stalker on here, so she is nothing new or special.

My question is why is she not being permanently banned?

Thank you for message, I will ignore her, I just can’t accept that this behaviour is tolerated.

I am glad I read the post actually. I have been known to run my flapper a time or two and I feel embarrassed that I acted out a time or two myself. I do know I acted out due to what was being told to me. And the mutual person involved enjoyed playing both sides of the game. I am not taking up for her behavior but sometimes understanding the other side as well. Honey if she accused me of having a dick I would strap one on and stroke it for her. I only wish I knew her cause that is one nurse I dont want to have. :) Shine on SUN everyone needs some Vitamin D or you end up pasty and have Rickets. I'm the not so naughty nurse.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I thought by leaving she would let it all go and move on, but that obviously isn't the case. I didn't think it was possible for someone to be so obsessed to continue this for as long as she has. Jealousy does strange things to people.

I am glad I read the post actually. I have been known to run my flapper a time or two and I feel embarrassed that I acted out a time or two myself. I do know I acted out due to what was being told to me. And the mutual person involved enjoyed playing both sides of the game. I am not taking up for her behavior but sometimes understanding the other side as well. Honey if she accused me of having a dick I would strap one on and stroke it for her. I only wish I knew her cause that is one nurse I dont want to have. :) Shine on SUN everyone needs some Vitamin D or you end up pasty and have Rickets. I'm the not so naughty nurse.

Thank you Debbie, well be careful she is from the US. This started because she wanted an exclusive relationship with my friend Rocketman, he said no. He has since left the site, after she posted several cruel rants about him. She has this obsession for me, because he and I are close. She read a lot of our posts and got very upset. I have no idea why she started up on this thing about me being a man. I think today’s rant suggested I had a sex change lol? Are you able to decipher her incoherent rant for me? Thank you so much, I actually feel a lot better telling you about it xxx

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I thought by leaving she would let it all go and move on, but that obviously isn't the case. I didn't think it was possible for someone to be so obsessed to continue this for as long as she has. Jealousy does strange things to people.

Hey babe, I missed you so much on here. I’m sorry I contacted you and told you what she had been doing to me. I shouldn’t have messaged you.

I’m ok truly, love love love for you!

Everyone that knows you knows what a wonderful WOMAN you are and that this site is a better place with you in it. This part is more for everyone else reading this post. Sun66 is a wonderful friend. A friend above anything else. Our conversations don't always have a sexual nature to them. She's smart and funny and always puts a smile on my face when I'm having a bad day. It's a sad situation that needs to be resolved sooner than later.

Everyone that knows you knows what a wonderful WOMAN you are and that this site is a better place with you in it. This part is more for everyone else reading this post. Sun66 is a wonderful friend. A friend above anything else. Our conversations don't always have a sexual nature to them. She's smart and funny and always puts a smile on my face when I'm having a bad day. It's a sad situation that needs to be resolved sooner than later.

Hey you forgot to write you know I’m not a man! Or that I don’t actually have wrinkles, I don’t look 50, and you have seen all there is to see of me live, and there is no sex change lol, I love you babe

Thank you, I feel good!

Well hopefully it will be resolved for yall. This site is for fun and excitement for myself when other things get in the way I leave for a while and find they sometimes move on to others and leave me alone.

Well hopefully it will be resolved for yall. This site is for fun and excitement for myself when other things get in the way I leave for a while and find they sometimes move on to others and leave me alone.

Thank you again, x

Hey you forgot to write you know I’m not a man! Or that I don’t actually have wrinkles, I don’t look 50, and you have seen all there is to see of me live, and there is no sex change lol, I love you babe

Thank you, I feel good!
I always tell the truth about myself before anyone can use it against me. Lol being on these sites are hard and especially for people that wear their heart on their sleeve. I am guilty of that. I have wrinkles, I am overweight, my left eye is slightly larger than my right one, and I have a large butt on and small breast for a woman my size. But I also feel beautiful and sexy and I dont have a mean personality. I love to laugh and have fun. Let's build one another up instead of tearing them down and while we are at it get off too. :)

I always tell the truth about myself before anyone can use it against me. Lol being on these sites are hard and especially for people that wear their heart on their sleeve. I am guilty of that. I have wrinkles, I am overweight, my left eye is slightly larger than my right one, and I have a large butt on and small breast for a woman my size. But I also feel beautiful and sexy and I dont have a mean personality. I love to laugh and have fun. Let's build one another up instead of tearing them down and while we are at it get off too. :)

Well we sound very similar. I love who I am, and nothing she says will affect how I see myself.

I just want her banned from here permanently so she doesn’t do this to anyone else x

Hey Sun, sorry I’ve been MIA. Still recuperating. Trust me when I tell you the mods are doing what they can to reduce her presence here. I’m actually surprised she is continuing her rants. If she’s in chat, report her. If mods or admin are available they will ban her. I will be back to chat more often, as I recover. Again, I apologize. I too am on her hit list. Btw, Rocketman is a nice guy who ran across the wrong person.

Hey Sun, sorry I’ve been MIA. Still recuperating. Trust me when I tell you the mods are doing what they can to reduce her presence here. I’m actually surprised she is continuing her rants. If she’s in chat, report her. If mods or admin are available they will ban her. I will be back to chat more often, as I recover. Again, I apologize. I too am on her hit list. Btw, Rocketman is a nice guy who ran across the wrong person.

Thank you for the message, please focus on getting better. She was reported by my friend at the time.

I think what upset me was the other member saying I was on a shit list. That set me off.

I have to sleep it’s passed 1am, I will tidy up the wording on this thread in the morning.

Thank you so much for letting me know, feel better soon.

Yes You are also correct Rocketman is a wonderful man, maybe too wonderful that’s what started this lol

❤️

Last edited:
Back