I confess most guys here are useles

angelique

So i have undertaken to do men a how to guide.

Firstly guys no dick pics. Seriously no fucking dick pics. I can not emphasize this enough. So dick pics no no no. We aren't impressed by them. Once you have seen one cock we have seen them all and just no. If we see a girl you like in a bar or a coffee shop do you flash your cock? no you don't so please don't in here. In the unlikely even a girl wants to see it they will ask simple as that really isn't it so don't.

Now i can't speak for all females but if you have a body like Chris Hemsworth then i will indeed be interested in seeing it. I do not mind admitting that but remember this is a chat room ultimately what you look like isn't the end all and be all. So don't think your bod will get you anywhere don't be a jerk, be nice and polite and be yourself.

Now the next bit i can only really speak for myself and not others but it might help you out. Firstly don't pm me straight away and expect a reply. Chat in the main chat room first get to know me a bit and i you and we shall see where it goes from there. I don't like being swamped and i imagine others feel the same.

Now if you are going to say hello then say hello, Or hi, heya whichever derivative you use. Ask me/her how she is how was her day for example just start the conversation in a calm rational and socially polite manner. Don't start the conversation with "are you wet" or "wanna fuck" or anything of that ilk. Because unless i have just come out of the shower i wont be wet and if i have just come out of the shower i will not be on here. Also no i don't wanna fuck some random whether that be on or offline. Shows complete ignorance, desperation and lack of respect on your part.

Trust me if i ever want to get more intimate with someone i shall let them know and most ladies will even if sometimes you do need to pick up on some subtle clues.

Before i go some people aren't interested in text speak or abbreviations, slang etc and speaking from a personal point of view i am from the southern hemisphere and i probably will not have a clue what you are on about.

Anyway guys i have tried to keep my points short and simple for you. I hope you read i hope you enjoy and i hope you learn.

This has been an Angie Promotions Presentation thank you for taking the time out of your day to sample the fruits of my wisdom, enjoy and happy hunting

Angelique

xxx

Firstly guys no dick pics. Seriously no fucking dick pics. I can not emphasize this enough. So dick pics no no no. We aren't impressed by them. Once you have seen one cock we have seen them all and just no. If we see a girl you like in a bar or a coffee shop do you flash your cock? no you don't so please don't in here. In the unlikely even a girl wants to see it they will ask simple as that really isn't it so don't.

Now i can't speak for all females but if you have a body like Chris Hemsworth then i will indeed be interested in seeing it. I do not mind admitting that but remember this is a chat room ultimately what you look like isn't the end all and be all. So don't think your bod will get you anywhere don't be a jerk, be nice and polite and be yourself.

Now the next bit i can only really speak for myself and not others but it might help you out. Firstly don't pm me straight away and expect a reply. Chat in the main chat room first get to know me a bit and i you and we shall see where it goes from there. I don't like being swamped and i imagine others feel the same.

Now if you are going to say hello then say hello, Or hi, heya whichever derivative you use. Ask me/her how she is how was her day for example just start the conversation in a calm rational and socially polite manner. Don't start the conversation with "are you wet" or "wanna fuck" or anything of that ilk. Because unless i have just come out of the shower i wont be wet and if i have just come out of the shower i will not be on here. Also no i don't wanna fuck some random whether that be on or offline. Shows complete ignorance, desperation and lack of respect on your part.

Trust me if i ever want to get more intimate with someone i shall let them know and most ladies will even if sometimes you do need to pick up on some subtle clues.

Before i go some people aren't interested in text speak or abbreviations, slang etc and speaking from a personal point of view i am from the southern hemisphere and i probably will not have a clue what you are on about.

Anyway guys i have tried to keep my points short and simple for you. I hope you read i hope you enjoy and i hope you learn.

This has been an Angie Promotions Presentation thank you for taking the time out of your day to sample the fruits of my wisdom, enjoy and happy hunting

Angelique

xxx
Aaaah but there's your flaw right there! Don't be a jerk, large majority of people who use Internet chat rooms are socially inadequate. Some are naturally jerk. Male and female!

Angelique

xxx
I would like to thank guys like that.. they make it easy for me to sweep girls like you off your feet... lol

Angelique

xxx
you make a lot of valid points but...then why coming here? there are much more people on facebook! You cannot deny lots of people come here for a specific reason (hint, not a philosophical exchange)

Aaaah but there's your flaw right there! Don't be a jerk, large majority of people who use Internet chat rooms are socially inadequate. Some are naturally jerk. Male and female!

I can assure you that was not my intention my intent is only too help. Although i must admit that others social inadequacy is something i failed too consider. I guess not everyone is as lucky as i am

I can assure you that was not my intention my intent is only too help. Although i must admit that others social inadequacy is something i failed too consider. I guess not everyone is as lucky as i am
What do you mean your intention? I wasn't questioning your intentions.

Back