I Confess Part 2

Shilpa42

Hello everyone after last time i confessed i wanted to share all my sexual exploits on here. I have another one to say here..(say guess if u like to have more of these)
I am a mature lady who is very very horny and i have a thing for kids younger than me. But i think there was a time i went too far. I once had regular sex with my daughter's boyfriend. I enjoyed fucking this kid more that ever. He was also very eager to have double score with a mom and daughter. I feel like i have cheated her but as a divorced single mom i guess i love the thrill of cheating and the chance of getting caught. I always wanted to get caught but i never did. Thought that my daughter might find out i am a slut made me somewhat horny. But she never seemed to notice me fucking her bf. Recently she confessed that she about it knew the whole time and she decided to keep quite so to see how far i will go. She forgave me for that. I must be grateful such a cool daughter i guess. And also i am grateful to all those who read it all.

Thank You

Last edited:
Hello everyone after last time i confessed i wanted to share all my sexual exploits on here. I have another one to say here..(say guus if u like to have more of these)
I am a mature lady who is very very horny and i have a thing for kids younger than me. But i think there was a time i went too far. I once had regular sex with my daughter's boyfriend. I enjoyed fucking this kid more that ever. He was also very eager to have double score with a mom and daughter. I feel like i have cheated her but as a divorced single mom i guess i love the thrill of cheating and the chance of getting caught. I always wanted to get caught but i never did. Thought that my daughter might find out i am a slut made me somewhat horny. But she never seemed to notice me fucking her bf. Recently she confessed that she about it knew the whole time and she decided to keep quite so to see how far i will go. She forgave me for that. I must be grateful such a cool daughter i guess. And aslo grateful to all those who read it all.

Thank You

You and your daughter both sound like amazing ladies. That was one lucky kid to have you both

Hello everyone after last time i confessed i wanted to share all my sexual exploits on here. I have another one to say here..(say guus if u like to have more of these)
I am a mature lady who is very very horny and i have a thing for kids younger than me. But i think there was a time i went too far. I once had regular sex with my daughter's boyfriend. I enjoyed fucking this kid more that ever. He was also very eager to have double score with a mom and daughter. I feel like i have cheated her but as a divorced single mom i guess i love the thrill of cheating and the chance of getting caught. I always wanted to get caught but i never did. Thought that my daughter might find out i am a slut made me somewhat horny. But she never seemed to notice me fucking her bf. Recently she confessed that she about it knew the whole time and she decided to keep quite so to see how far i will go. She forgave me for that. I must be grateful such a cool daughter i guess. And aslo grateful to all those who read it all.

Thank You
Oh wow that’s so fucking hot, I wish that was me!!

Thank You

Great confession thanks for posting, I would love to read more. I'd love to fuck you and your daughter, two naughty sluts

Thank You
Haha.. ur daughter rocks babe...

Catch up sometime and we'll discuss more.

Thanks for sharing with us, you have one cool daughter, no blame laid down, if so it should point at bf, couldn't argue with just how you must feel

Hello everyone after last time i confessed i wanted to share all my sexual exploits on here. I have another one to say here..(say guess if u like to have more of these)
I am a mature lady who is very very horny and i have a thing for kids younger than me. But i think there was a time i went too far. I once had regular sex with my daughter's boyfriend. I enjoyed fucking this kid more that ever. He was also very eager to have double score with a mom and daughter. I feel like i have cheated her but as a divorced single mom i guess i love the thrill of cheating and the chance of getting caught. I always wanted to get caught but i never did. Thought that my daughter might find out i am a slut made me somewhat horny. But she never seemed to notice me fucking her bf. Recently she confessed that she about it knew the whole time and she decided to keep quite so to see how far i will go. She forgave me for that. I must be grateful such a cool daughter i guess. And also i am grateful to all those who read it all.

Thank You
Love it your both brilliant c

Back