I confess,

staying home all day the next day - lots of time to relax in my arms and your sheets, and pretend to be working

I am struggling at work, I’m wrecked, I desperately want to go home, slide into bed, and wrap myself in your arms xxx
I know the feeling, work sucks and I don't wanna go back there. I'm ready for a tight embracing snuggle and kisses.

I know the feeling, work sucks and I don't wanna go back there. I'm ready for a tight embracing snuggle and kisses.
Hey, yes work is a real drag at the moment, I am working from home today, so its bearable, I did actually manage to get some work done! But I did get very side tracked too, some very naughty influences on this site! Well maybe we can snuggle and kiss sometime? Thanks for the message xx

Hey, yes work is a real drag at the moment, I am working from home today, so its bearable, I did actually manage to get some work done! But I did get very side tracked too, some very naughty influences on this site! Well maybe we can snuggle and kiss sometime? Thanks for the message xx
I would with out a doubt take great pleasure in snuggling up with your lovely self and give you all the kisses you want and more.

Back