I Confess...

Sun66

OFC Regular
I have been thinking about posting some pics on the "share your pic's page", but I am so concerned that they are not going to be good enough???

I have been debating this concern in my mind for weeks. I have attached some pics in my other threads, and everyone has been really lovely and given me wonderful feedback, so I don't know, what to do???

If someone else posted this confession, I would tell them to post the pics in a heartbeat, but I don't listen to my own advice lol??? I will just procrastinate a little longer!

I have been thinking about posting some pics on the "share your pic's page", but I am so concerned that they are not going to be good enough???

I have been debating this concern in my mind for weeks. I have attached some pics in my other threads, and everyone has been really lovely and given me wonderful feedback, so I don't know, what to do???

If someone else posted this confession, I would tell them to post the pics in a heartbeat, but I don't listen to my own advice lol??? I will just procrastinate a little longer!
We are all dieing to see more of you beautiful :D

Post the pictures babe. A little confidence

Post the pictures babe. A little confidence
Hey Pussystud, nice name btw, thanks for the message, I will seriously think about posting some pics, I can see why you would have a lot of confidence, ummmm judging by your pic, it looks very good! xxx

Ur absolutely fucking gorgeous. Please post however many pictures you want to. Especially of those beautiful tits

Attachments

• 20170404_105738-3-1.jpg
    20170404_105738-3-1.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 7
Ur absolutely fucking gorgeous. Please post however many pictures you want to. Especially of those beautiful tits
Awww thank you so much for the message, I will think about it, and yes if I do, my boobs will be in the pics lol xxx

Hey Pussystud, nice name btw, thanks for the message, I will seriously think about posting some pics, I can see why you would have a lot of confidence, ummmm judging by your pic, it looks very good! xxx
Thanks , let's chat - if ur available

Sorry to here that you are sick in bed just follow what you feel is right so that you can enjoy life. “We regret more what we don’t do than what we do” Think on that?

Back