I confess....

Oh I'm sorry to read that, but its like anything, it just takes practice. I agree with you though, don't be fake and don't try to be someone you are not, xx
I am new at this shit too -- want to be real and hat about things that are enjoyable.

Oh I'm sorry to read that, but its like anything, it just takes practice. I agree with you though, don't be fake and don't try to be someone you are not, xx
Thanks, just had a rough day and wanted to relax and enjoy. Was a bit frustrating. On another note, nice new picture. I don't know who takes your pictures, but they are just right...to make a guy think.

Thanks, just had a rough day and wanted to relax and enjoy. Was a bit frustrating. On another note, nice new picture. I don't know who takes your pictures, but they are just right...to make a guy think.

Hey DeweyC, I think you are doing really well at this chat thing, I don't think you suck at all! Thank you for the lovely feedback about my profile pic, I take my own pics with my phone. Glad they are making you think! xxx

Back