I confess

Enid

OFC Regular
I have been home from work for three days because I feel so fucking depressed. I have been lying in my bed since Saturday, staring at the ceiling, wishing the pain to go away. I cannot eat. I cannot sleep. At the same time I have a terrible conscience for not being at work since I have a lot to do.

Today I will try to get dressed. I will try to go to the library. I will try to have some food. Maybe tomorrow I can go back to work. Maybe.

I feel ashamed even though I know I shouldn't. This periods of crippling depression comes and goes but people don't understand which makes me feel this shame for not just trying to get my shit together.

Aww, Enid. I have days like that so I understand. And then I am angry with myself because I can't lift myself up out of the depression which makes me even more depressed. I understand where you are coming from.
I try to start with something simple, like just stepping outside on my porch for a minute, breathing in the fresh air.

Aww, Enid. I have days like that so I understand. And then I am angry with myself because I can't lift myself up out of the depression which makes me even more depressed. I understand where you are coming from.
I try to start with something simple, like just stepping outside on my porch for a minute, breathing in the fresh air.
Thank you Vix. I think my first step will be to try and take a shower. Not wash my hair though but at least a shower.

I have been home from work for three days because I feel so fucking depressed. I have been lying in my bed since Saturday, staring at the ceiling, wishing the pain to go away. I cannot eat. I cannot sleep. At the same time I have a terrible conscience for not being at work since I have a lot to do.

Today I will try to get dressed. I will try to go to the library. I will try to have some food. Maybe tomorrow I can go back to work. Maybe.

I feel ashamed even though I know I shouldn't. This periods of crippling depression comes and goes but people don't understand which makes me feel this shame for not just trying to get my shit together.
If I was close I'd come knock on you door make you get and take you out. Not sure where since I tend to think spontaneously and not really plan anything.

But I kinda know what youre feeling. The problem with my own depression is it quickly turns to hate and it just gets really bad from there. There are only two things that will really calm me down and one of them is to take off to somewhere I wanna go and do what I wanna do. Sometimes even leave me cell phone behind and forget all connections I have and just enjoy myself.

I say take care of those responsibilities you got and once you have that time you need go got out and do what you wanna do don't let anything stop you.

Hey Enid, I don’t know what to say, other than please don’t feel any shame. You have nothing to be ashamed of, you are a beautiful, smart and sassy woman. It took a lot of courage to write this confession. I hope sharing it brings you some peace ❤️

If I was close I'd come knock on you door make you get and take you out. Not sure where since I tend to think spontaneously and not really plan anything.

But I kinda know what youre feeling. The problem with my own depression is it quickly turns to hate and it just gets really bad from there. There are only two things that will really calm me down and one of them is to take off to somewhere I wanna go and do what I wanna do. Sometimes even leave me cell phone behind and forget all connections I have and just enjoy myself.

I say take care of those responsibilities you got and once you have that time you need go got out and do what you wanna do don't let anything stop you.

Maybe also some mind blowing sex would help. At least for the moment.

I’ll bite, why are you so depressed? Is it the job? The people you work with? What’s wrong?

Back