I confess

K

kaizoku

I don't have that much experience in sex, but I have to confess that since a while ago I have this fantasy to be fucked or fingered in the metro (underground) with a lot of people around, knowing that any sound that I made could make people look at me. Have a rough partner that doesn't care about anything more that isn't pound against my tight wet pussy :oops:

I have rubbed myself in the underground... From my nonexistent pockets.... And then stood up with a hard on...

I don't have that much experience in sex, but I have to confess that since a while ago I have this fantasy to be fucked or fingered in the metro (underground) with a lot of people around, knowing that any sound that I made could make people look at me. Have a rough partner that doesn't care about anything more that isn't pound against my tight wet pussy :oops:

Can i be the dick to hammer you on the underground? Or maybe a sneaky platform fingering then onto the train then into the toilets after getting off.... and disembarking the train too

A crowded car. You standing in the aisle while I sit on a bench seat facing forward. Not acknowledging each other. I slide a hand up yr leg under yr short skirt and discover .... mmmm, that you are a naughty girl yes

Back