I Finally Fucked My Favorite Model

Cinegasm55

OFC Regular
As you might have guessed from my screen name, I work as a cinematographer with some photography work on the side. Bottom line, I work with cameras and lights for a living.

I went on a photoshoot that a model was hosting at a hotel a few months ago. She goes by Roxi as a pseudonym. She's short, only 4'11", skinny; but, she has a nice shape to n her ass.

I had seen her work before; yet, meeting her in person surprised me - I didn't expect her to be that short.

We became fast friends and started working together on a regular basis over the last few months.

She had a thing for ties and I gave her her first bow-tie, something feminine with pink and turquoise colors. She suggested that I photograph her wearing only the bow-tie.

We had been using her garage as a studio a lot and we went with that.

She came in wearing a robe with the bow-tie draped over her. I needed to tie to for her. I just got behind her and tied it around her neck.

She dropped the robe like it was nothing. I was nervous; but, I just started adjusting my lights, taking my light readings, and shooting through my rolls of film.

I tried my best to remain professional.

Eventually I blew through another roll of film and went to reload. She hopped on the work desk while I was threading the film and told me to come over.

I was a little confused; but I complied, set the camera aside and walked over to her.

It took her no time before she wrapped her legs around me and started making out with me.

A few moments later, she had let my cock loose and I was frantically fucking her.

I'm not gonna get into all the lurid details; but, she did scream when she came and then told me to cum on her stomach.

One of the better fucks I've ever had.

Back