I HATE FREAKING BEES

hemihead

OFC Regular
Today I was out cutting the grass in a wooded area that I cleared behind my house just on the edge of the woods . I ran over a nest of those Yellow Jackets that live under ground . I got nailed on the upper edge of my left ear , back of my neck , and my right arm . Worst part is I'm allergic to bees . The pain I can handle . Worst part is all i want to do is sleep . Took some Benedryll which makes me want to sleep more .As soon as i find that hole in the ground it's getting 5 gallons of gasoline dumped down it . High Octane stuff . Shitty bees . Shitty day .
That is all .

had a bees nest in guttering of house few months back,kept coming through to bathroom. paid a company and they killed them off. english bumble ebes they were (yes im uk).

They are a fucking pest worldwide, we have them in Argentina too. They are very agressive. They are not bees though, but fucking wasps (I fear bees, I HATE fuckin' wasps). Hope you get better soon!

They are a fucking pest worldwide, we have them in Argentina too. They are very agressive. They are not bees though, but fucking wasps (I fear bees, I HATE fuckin' wasps). Hope you get better soon!
Thanks . I'm ok now just sore where they got me . The one on the ear especially .

had a bees nest in guttering of house few months back,kept coming through to bathroom. paid a company and they killed them off. english bumble ebes they were (yes im uk).
Those must be big . We have bumble bees ere too . Never had one sting me though . Don't need that .

When was a kid , I was playing inthe woods and got nailed by at least 400 Yellow Jackets . I had them in my clothes , hair , ears , nose ,everywhere . Since then I have been allergic .

Back