I just wanted to get my dick wet act two

Satyriasis

OFC Regular
We”re cuddling in bed watching tv tonight. She’s playing with my nipples and that’s my green light I’m going to get some tonight. I slide my left hand down her back feeling her soft curved in hips then her round fat ass, she sucks on my nipples and moves on top of me, I’m rubbing her back and creasing her thighs as she straddles me in cow girl position, I sit up so I can get to suck on her huge nipples they taste so good, she slides my dick inside of her pussy slowly sitting down on my dick then easing back up getting wet I’m still sucking on her nipples then she lays down on me sitting up into cow girls position squeezing my nipples with her thumb and index finger, and begins to grind on my dick.

Now she bucking on my dick and squeezing my nipples she gets tired then moves off and lays on the bed I crawl over her sucking on her nipplels and moving towards her Virgina she tries to stop me and say I don’t have but I tell her I want to then opening her already wet pussy with my tongue focusing on her clit and sucking on all her minor and major love pedals, sticking and licking her out was so delicious and enjoyable. Then she tells me she wants me inside her as I com up from between her legs and slide my dick inside of her and she wraps her legs around mine and we begin to grind on each other just enjoying the sensation of being connected to one another.

Then I felt her quickly quiver and pulsate on my dick and she gives of a sigh of relief. Then pulls of and turn over giving me her big fat plump round ass as I watch her in my absolute delight grabbing her and placing her into position then pushing my dick inside her already fully aroused pussy and pounding into her trying to get deeper inside her and feeling her ass bouncing off of my dick driving me into an eruption increasing with every stroke and I can feel it cumming as I blow my load inside her! OHH FUUCCK!!!

Back