I just wanted to get my dick wet...

Satyriasis

OFC Regular
My girl turned me down last night after watching these wonderful women of OFC and a few others forums plus having an 5’ 4” plumped fat round beautiful ass with softball size tits medium hair length beauty to touch and feel up when I got offline, I was just roaring to get my dick deep inside some soft velvety wet pussy. I cooked dinner we ate talked about the usual watched the season finale of our latest tv show with amazement. While I was holding her watching the show caping feels off her soft round big hard nippled tits. While walking to the bed room I grinded on her ass while squeezing her tits, but she said she’s too tired tonight and would just like to get some sleep. I was hurt, but kissing her asked what about just a little skin to skin dry humping? She agreed so as long as I don’t take too long. I turned her over exposing her sweet round fat ass layed my already hard dick between her ass cheeks gripped her tits then slowly began to whine my waist in an counter clockwise motion and slipped my dick inside of her just the feeling I was dying for but she was upset and pulled from under me.

Last edited:
Back