I like being fuck......by men

opus

I was working with this guy, he knew I was queer, but we would flirt all the time. One day we were out with some other co workers, and he ask me if I wanted to get high. He lived right down the block, so I said yes. On the way he asked me if I ever got fuck by a guy I said no, but who knows what the future will bring.
When we got to his place, he push me up against the wall and put my hand on his crotch. I could feel his Cock hard, and under his pants. I pulled it out and got on my Knees and sucked him off. I was so hot, I told him to fuck me, he did, fast and hard. I just keep coming over, and over. The truth is I like getting fucked by a guy, I just don't want a life with one.

I was working with this guy, he knew I was queer, but we would flirt all the time. One day we were out with some other co workers, and he ask me if I wanted to get high. He lived right down the block, so I said yes. On the way he asked me if I ever got fuck by a guy I said no, but who knows what the future will bring.
When we got to his place, he push me up against the wall and put my hand on his crotch. I could feel his Cock hard, and under his pants. I pulled it out and got on my Knees and sucked him off. I was so hot, I told him to fuck me, he did, fast and hard. I just keep coming over, and over. The truth is I like getting fucked by a guy, I just don't want a life with one.
then just be a slut and be fucked by many guys

Mmmm you sound fucking amazing I would love you to be sucking on my cock right now..;):mad:

I can feel it going in my mouth. As I suck on it, it would get Harter, and bigger. My pussy is getting wet for you. My tight hole, want you to do damage.

I can feel it going in my mouth. As I suck on it, it would get Harter, and bigger. My pussy is getting wet for you. My tight hole, want you to do damage.
Mmmmm i would tease your pussy with my fingers moving inside your warm wet pussy lips then move down to begin playing with your clit with my tongue feeling your body squirm and shudder as I tease your pussy ;)
Are you kik or hangouts.?

How about fucking a trans girlie??? You might like it as I like Lezzie play too...

I think it would be a lot of fun. Can you take control of a dyke like me?
Mayhap I could but then again, could you control a wild Goth tranny such as I??? Maybe we should simply get together and make such a discovery soonest...Then we both will know and may even take a fancy for this....mmmmm...up tp you...*wink*

Lifting you up , carrying you into each room , throwing you around the bedroom , blindfolding you , handcuffing you to the bed rails then shower as I pound you over and over mixing up speeds teasing you from many angles leaving just my fat tip inside you , squeezing and grabbing your tits kissing your neck , yanking your hair.

Back