I must confess

I have been on and off this site for months now (personal reasons, I wont bore you) but after chatting to a close friend I met on here she convinced me to start chatting again.

I wear my heart on my sleeve and always treat woman with the respect they deserve. I, like many of us here have a darker side and like to endulge but never force anything on anyone.

Anyway, I'm rambling on.....I look foward to speaking to the veterans on here again and any new members please dont be a stranger.

Ill be more active. (I hope!!)

Surf
Xx

I have been on and off this site for months now (personal reasons, I wont bore you) but after chatting to a close friend I met on here she convinced me to start chatting again.

I wear my heart on my sleeve and always treat woman with the respect they deserve. I, like many of us here have a darker side and like to endulge but never force anything on anyone.

Anyway, I'm rambling on.....I look foward to speaking to the veterans on here again and any new members please dont be a stranger.

Ill be more active. (I hope!!)

Surf
Xx

Hey Surf, you are absolutely gorgeous and a delight. I am so glad we are friends, welcome back x

Back