I see this older women....

Gunnerzz

OFC Regular
I like cougars alot maybe even more than I should, sometimes I fear what Freud would say about that....

Any way she is in my psychology class when she turns back to look at me I smile. She doesn't necessarily smile back, but you can see her gears turning, just kinda playing with her hair and moving here lips but not smiling. If I see her out side of class she plays with her hair just staring. I feel like I am in a strange stalemate with her where we are waiting for the other too make a move. She is like a 10 hot even for a cougar.

It's cute how bad she is at checking me out, she does this very obvious stretch that leaves one boob on top of the back of the chair pushing it up. It's so cute, I know she noticed me she pointed me out to her friend, every time the friend sees me she laughs a little with this amused and creeped out look. (Granted this friend may be a lesbian....)

Any advice other than go for it? I want to spend time with her that is not a obvious date. Mainly to try and make a good impression before entering into anything. I like to enter these things by showing maturity and respect.

Thanks guys,
Gunnerzz

Back