I was powerless to refuse

T

TiffanyD

I was raised to know my place when it came to men so it was only natural that with some men I'd meet their natural male dominance would leave me helpless to refuse them anything. I met one such older man a few years ago and within moments of our meeting he seemed to know that. At first it was just little things he'd want,,,, flashing me to his friends to see their reaction and over time care for his "needs" no matter who was there watching but I couldn't refuse him. Soon that went from semi-private sessions to stripping me naked when at friends houses, or when they came by to see him when he "needed me". Growing up with 4 brothers modesty quickly faded so being seen nude was no big deal for me, and caring for my man's needs was just a woman's duty which I happily accepted. Slowly over time he began having me care for some of his friends needs if they became aroused watching me which I really didn't mind as I do so enjoy the taste of a man and the "reward" I am given for sucking it. It never went further than that with his friends, he was happy, his friends enjoyed it and so did I so everyone wins. Once again things changed one day as I was on my hands and knees caring for my "friend's" needs as I felt a pair of hands grab my hips as something began pressing against my bum. Where my friend didn't stop it and it wasn't my place too I just continued what I was doing until my bum surrendered to the pressure allowing it to slip deep inside which brought cheers from the guys. I had long lost my anal virginity and actually learned to enjoy it so as that man "finished" he was quickly replaced by one of the others as each one used my bum and mouth. This past 4th of July friend took me to a friends, (adults only) BBQ/pool party where soon after I arrived I was stripped nude quickly became the center of attention. This time though it wasn't just his male friends who's needs I was to care for but their wives/girl friends as well and once again with my "friend's" blessing my duties expanded as my pussy was now being used as well.
This weekend my friend informed me we're going to another BBQ where most of the same people would be there so I don't know what to expect but I do have to admit, I do enjoy it. My "friend" is 53 and he says he needs the help before I kill him .....

Oh my god !
Tiffany that is no good at all, you shouldn't be powerless against scum,
A man's life is worth what he thinks and makes for himself not by what he makes for others, I probably seem like a dumbass who is just talking outta his bum but believe me when I say this, this way of life will damage you, I know a lot more about it than you would think.

Back