In the morning

Fuckray

OFC Regular
I woke up in the morning thinking about you and decide to stroke my morning wood. I picture your lovely face and kissing your lips and you being forceful with your tongue as my hand grips my cock and begins stroking it up and down slowly. The thought of your beautiful breasts make me stroke faster and I breath a little heavier as I imagine you pinching and twisting your nipples telling me to keep stroking my hard cock. I then have sudden moments of rapid stroking as I imagine your lovely lips sliding over the head of my cock as you take it into your mouth. Your tongue licks over the tip making me shiver and gasp for air and I tightly squeeze and jerk my cock before relaxing. By this point the very thought of you has dominated my mind and I can't stop stroking my cock. I can't stop thinking about you and the sexual hold you have on me at that moment. Imagining my cock sliding down your throat as you suck on it has me squirming and stroking faster and harder. I can't help; but think that if I hear your voice telling me to cum right then and there that I would have no choice. I see your own hand stroking my cock before sliding it into your wet pussy and I moan with pleasure. By this time my cocks pulsating in my hand, sometimes both hands as I imagine your sweet pussy squeezing my cock and making me feel so damn good. You're not even here; but you're making me wanna cum and cum hard. I want to cum just for you and only you as my body temperature rises and my cock pulsates more and more. I begin thrusting my hips into the air as I keep stroking my cock and I hear your voice telling me to keep going. Picturing you riding my cock with your beautiful tits in my face now has me stroking my cock so hard and fast that I'm starting to climax and call out your name. My cock throbs hard as it pumps hot cum into the air and I keep stroking it and moan out your name. Just when I'm about done I feel like I might climax again and I imagine your sweet voice telling me to give you more. My eyes clinch shut as I stroke my cock some more and my body shakes and quivers. My breathing becomes fast and rapid as I keep moaning and my cock pulses with intensity in my grip and I see you orgasm, begging me to give you my cum. I almost feel as if I am about to black out and then I cum a second time shooting more hot cum from my hard cock. In my mind its all pouring inside your pussy or all over your boobs. I am left breathless, messy and wanting you more.

I woke up in the morning thinking about you and decide to stroke my morning wood. I picture your lovely face and kissing your lips and you being forceful with your tongue as my hand grips my cock and begins stroking it up and down slowly. The thought of your beautiful breasts make me stroke faster and I breath a little heavier as I imagine you pinching and twisting your nipples telling me to keep stroking my hard cock. I then have sudden moments of rapid stroking as I imagine your lovely lips sliding over the head of my cock as you take it into your mouth. Your tongue licks over the tip making me shiver and gasp for air and I tightly squeeze and jerk my cock before relaxing. By this point the very thought of you has dominated my mind and I can't stop stroking my cock. I can't stop thinking about you and the sexual hold you have on me at that moment. Imagining my cock sliding down your throat as you suck on it has me squirming and stroking faster and harder. I can't help; but think that if I hear your voice telling me to cum right then and there that I would have no choice. I see your own hand stroking my cock before sliding it into your wet pussy and I moan with pleasure. By this time my cocks pulsating in my hand, sometimes both hands as I imagine your sweet pussy squeezing my cock and making me feel so damn good. You're not even here; but you're making me wanna cum and cum hard. I want to cum just for you and only you as my body temperature rises and my cock pulsates more and more. I begin thrusting my hips into the air as I keep stroking my cock and I hear your voice telling me to keep going. Picturing you riding my cock with your beautiful tits in my face now has me stroking my cock so hard and fast that I'm starting to climax and call out your name. My cock throbs hard as it pumps hot cum into the air and I keep stroking it and moan out your name. Just when I'm about done I feel like I might climax again and I imagine your sweet voice telling me to give you more. My eyes clinch shut as I stroke my cock some more and my body shakes and quivers. My breathing becomes fast and rapid as I keep moaning and my cock pulses with intensity in my grip and I see you orgasm, begging me to give you my cum. I almost feel as if I am about to black out and then I cum a second time shooting more hot cum from my hard cock. In my mind its all pouring inside your pussy or all over your boobs. I am left breathless, messy and wanting you more.

Oh FuckRay, I wish that was me you are writing about! Almost imagined myself there with you :p xxx

oh my. having read your thoughts in the morning. i wish I was able to help. very explicit and horny. i would have to run my nails over your chest though as u slide into me. leaving thin red lines over your perfect chest. that I can then kiss gently with u buried in me

oh my. having read your thoughts in the morning. i wish I was able to help. very explicit and horny. i would have to run my nails over your chest though as u slide into me. leaving thin red lines over your perfect chest. that I can then kiss gently with u buried in me
At that point you may do all that you desire and your wish shall be my command.

Back