Innocent girl at the wrong place at the wrong time

Jana-rp

OFC Regular
Would anyone be interested in an RP with me playing the innocent girl-next-door, ending up by mistake at some swingers gangbang party, not realising where I am until it's to late? You could recognize me as a neighbours daughter, as a family friend or as a dad of one of my friends, surprised to see me at a place like that.

Be sure to PM me if the storyline seems interesting.

Would anyone be interested in an RP with me playing the innocent girl-next-door, ending up by mistake at some swingers gangbang party, not realising where I am until it's to late? You could recognize me as a neighbours daughter, as a family friend or as a dad of one of my friends, surprised to see me at a place like that.

mmmm I love bring out the inner slut of a innocent girl

Attachments

• a9970c196fca184dc01fa9036c582f3f.jpeg
    a9970c196fca184dc01fa9036c582f3f.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 9

Well if you are the girl next door i would want to flirt with you and talk sweet to you and have spit some game to get you in the bed with me

Still relevant?

Back