Is there even real women on here?

Darebear

Why is this so hard to chat on..if your real and wanna have a great time..no expense soared.. message me

It shouldn't be that hard to chat here. People are either talking to their friends in main rooms or in PM. I think you just need to get involved in the main chat for a bit, see who you can make a connection with.
I do think asking if there are real women out there, is a little bit rude.. of course there are, they are just super picky. Do you have an idea how many PMs they get on a daily basis? You gotta stand out. Be respectful. Be funny (it helps).
Anyway, if sex chat room is too fast, you got the options of the other rooms. You might be better off in those.
Good luck. :)

It shouldn't be that hard to chat here. People are either talking to their friends in main rooms or in PM. I think you just need to get involved in the main chat for a bit, see who you can make a connection with.
I do think asking if there are real women out there, is a little bit rude.. of course there are, they are just super picky. Do you have an idea how many PMs they get on a daily basis? You gotta stand out. Be respectful. Be funny (it helps).
Anyway, if sex chat room is too fast, you got the options of the other rooms. You might be better off in those.
Good luck. :)

Back