It has to work?

F

Fordboy2322

It has to work! What works you're wondering? Guys sending dick pics, the Johnny Bravo or Glenn Quagmire greetings and sayings... I see so many guys saying and doing this so it must work right? I mean usually when something don't work or is wrong we don't use or do it again.... Might be time to step up my game or lack of lol

Let me know when you find success with it. I have always been curious why they choose the same tactic as if they will be superior even when other that have done the exact same thing have failed.

Let me know when you find success with it. I have always been curious why they choose the same tactic as if they will be superior even when other that have done the exact same thing have failed.
Maybe its like touching the stove when you're a kid and they were deprived?

True, but also where's the respect towards women? I was brought up different apparently

Think that ties in with the whole internet persona. Many of them dont behave as they would irl because they dont feel the need. Their main concern is getting their rocks off and manners be damned. Of course, I have met some of the good apples (you included) that exist so I am slightly bias.

Thank you fan! And Jen I have no game just hand me a beer and I'll call it a day

Back