Joemomo

Joemomo135

I am Mexican extremely smart graduated with honors in high school but make stupid decisions in life athletic Semi-Pro in soccer I know how to play multiple instruments I played in the high school orchestra High School band and was in three rock groups out of school I'm very humorous I'm not ugly but I'm not handsome down to earth always think about others before myself have a huge gold Hart I wear on my sleeve and it's also my biggest flaw I I have an older brother and a twin sister I myself have twin daughters 3 years old single parent for now teehee.

my biggest turn on is when I'm eating the the pussy so fkng good you know you should all wet but I wouldn't let one drop escape the grasp of my lips on your lips. Just savoring each lick slurp and nibble making you cum over and over and again I won't stop till I get what I love feeling... I LOVE feeling your thighs hugging my head for dear life as you're nearing the moment we both are waiting for. The big OI know you'll be hitting it when you start to shake your legs uncontrollably then start to spasm at the same time you push my head deeper and harder against your now swollen and sensitive pussy till You cum hard your juices explode all over me as you slowly collapse from euforia bliss and accomplishment knowing I gave you that feeling is as if it was me who had the orgasm

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-22-07-00-33.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-22-07-00-33.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back