Just my thoughts.~

S

SweetSexyAngel

I am not sure this is a appropriate place to put this but I wanted to see if I can. I've been having some severe mood swings lately. Also.. A Lot of people have been abandoning me as well. I have Ptsd/Bipolar/Anxiety/Depression/Adhd. Most of my "Friends" who have chose to leave or just ignore me completely said that my mental issues are the main cause of people either hating me or just not being around me. Mind you I do agree with them. But it still hurts that some friends who promise not to abandon you when you need them the most eventually leave. I may come off as a Cunt or a really hard person to get along with.. That's not the case. I have a really soft personality in the inside. I act hard because I am scared of people trying to come into my life as friends and when they learn the horrible secrets of my Issues they leave. My main fears are Rejection/Abandonment/Not good enough. I don't offer a lot. I get that. I don't put out enough. I don't act all friendly all the time. But I do have a really big heart that does care for people who don't care about me. I wanted to get this off my chest. I will also take this time to say I am sorry to anyone who I was a bitch too. Some I am not sorry but majority I am. I want people to accept me but I can understand why they don't. I am just to much to deal with.. But is it so hard to find ONE good friend that won't just fuck me over in the end? To help me. To be there for me. To make me understand that I am cared for that they won't give up on me? Is that to much to ask for anymore? >.< I just needed to get some things off my chest. IF you do read this all the way -Hands you a cookie- :) Thank you :)

I am not sure this is a appropriate place to put this but I wanted to see if I can. I've been having some severe mood swings lately. Also.. A Lot of people have been abandoning me as well. I have Ptsd/Bipolar/Anxiety/Depression/Adhd. Most of my "Friends" who have chose to leave or just ignore me completely said that my mental issues are the main cause of people either hating me or just not being around me. Mind you I do agree with them. But it still hurts that some friends who promise not to abandon you when you need them the most eventually leave. I may come off as a Cunt or a really hard person to get along with.. That's not the case. I have a really soft personality in the inside. I act hard because I am scared of people trying to come into my life as friends and when they learn the horrible secrets of my Issues they leave. My main fears are Rejection/Abandonment/Not good enough. I don't offer a lot. I get that. I don't put out enough. I don't act all friendly all the time. But I do have a really big heart that does care for people who don't care about me. I wanted to get this off my chest. I will also take this time to say I am sorry to anyone who I was a bitch too. Some I am not sorry but majority I am. I want people to accept me but I can understand why they don't. I am just to much to deal with.. But is it so hard to find ONE good friend that won't just fuck me over in the end? To help me. To be there for me. To make me understand that I am cared for that they won't give up on me? Is that to much to ask for anymore? >.< I just needed to get some things off my chest. IF you do read this all the way -Hands you a cookie- :) Thank you :)
hi

Thank you for the cookie, I actually read your post a few times. It clearly took a lot of courage to pour out your thoughts. I hope it helped you to write your thoughts, reading it I think you have a very deep insight into the cycle that you are reliving over and over. I can feel the emotion coming through.

If you ever want to chat, just message me :)

Sending you positive thoughts :)

*noms the cookie*
well i can't do enough but wish you luck and positive thoughts and hope you find some good people around you. if ya ever need someone to chat i'll be there..coz i love to talk XD...

hope you can find some great and honest friends around you.

I'm a good listener...I can't offer much more than that. You aren't alone...many of us have issues like yours.

hi angel x that took a lot of saying and i, for one, totally understand where you are coming from. Because I've been in the same place. So if you would like to say hi the next time you're online here, then I'd love to hear from you x

I’d say be real. If you cannot offer nobody’s gonna give you F anyways. It’s a two way street. Just because your heart cares and you don’t show it? Well you should’ve heard the saying called Actions speaks louder than words. You cannot expect cookies if you cannot offer one. Peace ✌

I feel you on this one alot of people have stopped reaching out to me because they say my mental health has killed their good vibes

Back