Just the ramblings of a crazy person...

Starlight

OFC Regular
So, here it is..

I've been really struggling lately. The cloud keeps hanging over me like a damn virus and for some reason I can't stop it. I feel like everything around me is crumbling..

I can't seem to crawl my way back up, instead I seem to be reaching all new rock bottoms each time I fall back down. I don't know what's causing it, I don't know why it's happening but I don't know how to end it either. And in the process all I'm doing is letting people down and hurting them. This tornado of pain, tears and rage just won't seem to leave me alone. And it's killing me. Mentally, physically and emotionally.

I do know, however, I have been pushing people away that I probably shouldn't have and for that all I can do is apologise. I haven't been myself and I'm sorry, I really am..

I'm just not happy anymore.

Well.. I think that's about it.
Just the ramblings of a crazy person.

Last edited:
So, here it is..

I've been really struggling lately. The cloud keeps hanging over me like a damn virus and for some reason I can't stop it. I feel like everything around me is crumbling..

I can't seem to crawl my way back up, instead I seem to be reaching all new rock bottoms each time I fall back down. I don't know what's causing it, I don't know why it's happening but I don't know how to end it either. And in the process all I'm doing is letting people down and hurting them. This tornado of pain, tears and rage just won't seem to leave me alone. And it's killing me. Mentally, physically and emotionally.

I do know, however, I have been pushing people away that I probably shouldn't have and for that all I can do is apologise. I haven't been myself and I'm sorry, I really am..

Hey Starlight, you don't seem like a crazy person rambling to me, just a girl going through a tough time. I hope each day gets better, message me if you ever want to chat x

So, here it is..

Been in this position not too long ago.. keep your spirit high. :rolleyes:

Maybe reflect on yourself and see what has changed from your happier days? You’re not crazy, like Sun said just going through a tough time. :) Hope you feel better soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, here it is..

Oi I sooooo feel the same way. It just never ends and I’ve accepted it’s a part of my life now. It sometimes helps to be around people you enjoy and do things you love. Hope you can get out of this feeling soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, here it is..

Just the ramblings of a crazy person.[/QUOTEI

I have been there, torn down, wrecked, bleeding and without a soul to help. Like me I sincerely believe you will come out of it. There is no where to go; but to ascend and should you be in need of a smile I will do what I can for you all you have to do is ask.

So, here it is..

I'm always here for you. You're one of the only people on here I can really call a friend.

I miss you sweetheart, I'm glad you are moving in the right direction emotionally, I'm currently struggling still, but I have those moments of pure joy sometimes that I usually reflect on, it helps me be strong. Anyways, again I'm still here for you always <3

Back