Lesbian submissive needs an online Mistress

Amanda29

Hi, I am a 29 year old lesbian in UK. I am very submissive for the right person. If you are a dominant Mistress or would like to learn to be one with a willing submissive, please respond. I hope to hear from you. No men PLEASE - I am 100% lesbian.

Hi, I am a 29 year old lesbian in UK. I am very submissive for the right person. If you are a dominant Mistress or would like to learn to be one with a willing submissive, please respond. I hope to hear from you. No men PLEASE - I am 100% lesbian.
i am

Hi. I am a lesbian,too. I would love to fuck you so bad. Just give me a strap on and I will fuck you so hard and so good and so deep that you won't want me to stop...EVER.

Back