Lets have a conversation

Do you think it’s time we start having more real conversations about certain things?

• Yes. Absolutely

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No, we talk enough already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure what the issues are. The world is perfect

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
A

Angelxox

So I’ve been watching the show “God friended me” and I’m only on the second or third episode. Surprisingly funny. Good show. But anyways

Not the point.

In the last episode I watched he ends his pod cast with “let’s have real conversation”. And his was obviously between the esistence of God. But I’ve been hearing the phrase “let’s have a conversation” a lot about the really hard issues, the things people find uncomfortable or hard to talk about.... and a lot of t.v shows, activists, politicians, comedians etc. have been trying to get conversations started and get real people talking about real things or even for starter, just get people talking...

So I what I want to know is what kinda of conversation you want to be a part of.

Maybe we can get a few started right now.

So I’ve been watching the show “God friended me” and I’m only on the second or third episode. Surprisingly funny. Good show. But anyways

Not the point.

In the last episode I watched he ends his pod cast with “let’s have real conversation”. And his was obviously between the esistence of God. But I’ve been hearing the phrase “let’s have a conversation” a lot about the really hard issues, the things people find uncomfortable or hard to talk about.... and a lot of t.v shows, activists, politicians, comedians etc. have been trying to get conversations started and get real people talking about real things or even for starter, just get people talking...

So I what I want to know is what kinda of conversation you want to be a part of.

Maybe we can get a few started right now.
At least in my opinion yes
Mainly cause I think we are two separated to an extent that cause if people's different fields hobbies and likes we have divided ourselves from humanity thus leading to humanity as a whole being somewhat ambiguous
So by talking mire and maybe u derstanding conversations could thus lead to humanity as a whole bring more well defined and acts as a benefits with humanity understanding what people need

Back