Let's Pack Bags and Set Off......

A

AkshayGoodOne

Hi.

If you ever talked with me, knew me, visited my forums or even cursed me at some point....I'd like to thank you for acknowledging my presence and making me feel a sense of belonging to this community.

But guess, all this was always destined to end at some point. So, maybe this is it. A different life awaits.

Bye.

PS: @Alicee, your sketch is ready. Wanted to hand it over to you personally, but guess I'd have to leave it here.IMG_20180704_154558_edit_edit.jpg

Akshay you’re such a good soul and quite the intriguing person. Your artwork has really made me return to pursuing art as i stopped for a bit. If this is the end then good luck pal! Btw this is quite the sketch; is this charcoal and pencil?

Hi.

If you ever talked with me, knew me, visited my forums or even cursed me at some point....I'd like to thank you for acknowledging my presence and making me feel a sense of belonging to this community.

But guess, all this was always destined to end at some point. So, maybe this is it. A different life awaits.

Bye.

PS: @Alicee, your sketch is ready. Wanted to hand it over to you personally, but guess I'd have to leave it here.View attachment 8263

Hey Akshay, thank you for your contribution to the site, I have enjoyed all your posts, you are very talented with both words and pictures, and a truly lovely man. Again I wish you all the best x

And thank you for all the delightful threads. I only wish I'd had the time to dig into more of them.
You may carry on the legacy, maybe :D ?
Thanks for being an intellectual support, Telemachus and contributing actively to my posts, educating all readers and even I in the process

That’s suchhh a good drawing ur rlly talented. I can’t remember if we talked but I’m just going around random threads so hiii/bye

Hiii :D / Bye :(
I'd seen you in the chatrooms lately and from all I observed, I found you to be genuine. Maybe I'd have known you and the newer, nice people on the site, had I decided to have continued here. Thanks for stopping by

Akshay you’re such a good soul and quite the intriguing person. Your artwork has really made me return to pursuing art as i stopped for a bit. If this is the end then good luck pal! Btw this is quite the sketch; is this charcoal and pencil?

Different pencils - 4H, H, 3B, 6B, 8B and Eraser for whites.
Take care, Bev. You were a great support and a nice soul as well, being kind to everyone. Thanks for remembering and acknowledging me. Loads of love.

Hey Akshay, thank you for your contribution to the site, I have enjoyed all your posts, you are very talented with both words and pictures, and a truly lovely man. Again I wish you all the best x
I can't really remember any one who always liked and responded to my every forum and profile post, other than you, Sun. All those likes I ever had, you must've given the most of em :p . Thanks for being there always to shower your love.

Different pencils - 4H, H, 3B, 6B, 8B and Eraser for whites.
Take care, Bev. You were a great support and a nice soul as well, being kind to everyone. Thanks for remembering and acknowledging me. Loads of love.
Once again thanks akshay! Your intellectual sense is very refreshing in comparison to “let me see naked” or “send me your bobs” every millisecond.

I can't really remember any one who always liked and responded to my every forum and profile post, other than you, Sun. All those likes I ever had, you must've given the most of em :p . Thanks for being there always to shower your love.

Always x

Aw Akshay, thank you so much!! I thought you would forget. You’re very talented. :) I enjoy all your posts and general presence on this site, so thank YOU for the wonderful content. :p

Unreal work my friend! Keep up the good work and great job on making the one and only @Alicee beautiful like she is, inside and out. All the best, Akshay.
Thanks Jay, for being a good observer and receiving me with such admiration and a welcome attitude.
Once again thanks akshay! Your intellectual sense is very refreshing in comparison to “let me see naked” or “send me your bobs” every millisecond.
Likewise, Buddy. You were a great company. All the very best for your life, Bev :)
Aw Akshay, thank you so much!! I thought you would forget. You’re very talented. :) I enjoy all your posts and general presence on this site, so thank YOU for the wonderful content. :p
Thank YOU, Alicee, for welcoming me and filling me up with self confidence every time. I hope I did justice to your beauty through my portrait :)
We never spoke, but I appreciated a lot of your contributions. Good luck on your endeavors, you and your intelligence and creativity will be missed.
:)
Unfortunately, Yes, Sir Merikh. I wish I could know you more and maybe learn from you in some way. I believe your intelligence and creativity is worth aspiring for as well :)

Back