Let's see your ink! I'll start.

Awesome and looks like alot of painful time on that piece. We need more people sharing their ink.
Yeah it stung a bit, it took 3 hours to do the snake and there's still colour to add to it, some shading around the spiders and then some leafy background to finish it off. Then it's time to start on the other arm :)
... and yes I agree, surely there's more inked people

Yeah it stung a bit, it took 3 hours to do the snake and there's still colour to add to it, some shading around the spiders and then some leafy background to finish it off. Then it's time to start on the other arm :)
... and yes I agree, surely there's more inked people

Hey Micky, love your tattoo's, thanks for sharing.

I would love to share pictures of my tattoo's but unfortunately they are too unique to me. I have three so far, and spent about 15 hours so far in the chair, the fourth is in the planning phase. I have a yin and yang (night and day/good vs evil) tattoo on my arm, a Dali inspired clock with some Alice in Wonderland themes on my leg, and a big sunflower on my back. They are all full colour, hurt like hell in some parts, but somehow I love the pain, the blood, to shed my skin. It's almost a ritual for me now. All have quotes underneath that mean something to me. Maybe one day I will be able to post the pics x

Oh that's fine, personal is personal. They sound like nice tats though. I'm only about 6 in so far, another 6 and my arm should be done, need the colour in the snake, shading around the tarantulas and then some leafy background. Then I'm having a post apocalyptic city on my other arm and I'm thinking about a 3D clock on my side x

Oh that's fine, personal is personal. They sound like nice tats though. I'm only about 6 in so far, another 6 and my arm should be done, need the colour in the snake, shading around the tarantulas and then some leafy background. Then I'm having a post apocalyptic city on my other arm and I'm thinking about a 3D clock on my side x

I found the shading hurt the most actually, I love clocks and the city scene sounds amazing. Looking forward to see the pics x

The only time I'd say it really hurts is when it's close to the bone like around the wrist, further up my arm all I feel is the vibration. The city scene won't get started until around march though, I only use one artist so getting appointments can be tricky x

Back