lonely lady looking for a home WRECKER

ladys

OFC Regular
Hi all, my name is Tricia. I am 52 so I am looking for a MAN not a boy. Would like to find the man who wants to be my on line lover knowing that I might want to make it a for real relationship at some point. I am extremely horny and lonely all the time, masturbation several times a day is my outlet. I posted still shots from a video I made so you can see my body and not have to fantasize. Hugs

Hi all, my name is Tricia. I am 52 so I am looking for a MAN not a boy. Would like to find the man who wants to be my on line lover knowing that I might want to make it a for real relationship at some point. I am extremely horny and lonely all the time, masturbation several times a day is my outlet. I posted still shots from a video I made so you can see my body and not have to fantasize. Hugs
And nice pics they are too

Hi honey,im very keen,im a real man ,will show or do whatever you need babe,xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20180626_231853.jpg
    IMG_20180626_231853.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20200419_043629.jpg
    IMG_20200419_043629.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1
I cant see the pics,but id love to chat

Attachments

• IMG_20200503_070409.jpg
    IMG_20200503_070409.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 0
You at the beach or the hills????

Your not that far from me . I'm across the state line in Va. I used to drive through there every weekend to come home.

Hi id love to chat I can send pics ect I'm 29 and can see what you say in your post but I really would just live some conversation.

Back