Long term rp?

georgia_on_mac

hello!!
I’m looking for a long term rp. Using the same characters of course. Would be cool to message some time during the day as “text messages” and meet in the chat for proper story.
Not sure if it can work with regular meet-ups having a private social life. But it’s something I’d love to try. There will need to be discussions about what kinda roles and stuff. So yeah. Not sure if it’ll work but if anyone is interested let me know

hello!!
I’m looking for a long term rp. Using the same characters of course. Would be cool to message some time during the day as “text messages” and meet in the chat for proper story.
Not sure if it can work with regular meet-ups having a private social life. But it’s something I’d love to try. There will need to be discussions about what kinda roles and stuff. So yeah. Not sure if it’ll work but if anyone is interested let me know
Of course ur wish anytime u can msg me. My Kik ID #Andyliyo

I walk into a coffee shop. I look across the room and see a beautiful waitress with flowing hair and glowing eyes. I smile at her and wave lightly. As our eyes are locked I walk up to you, our lips getting closer and closer but stop an inch apart... I then pull away and look awkwardly at the floor. I ask softly,”When do you finish work? I was wondering if you want to come have dinner with me?...” I smile gently and wait my heart racing.

hello!!

I’m intrested, a good rp partner is hard to find

hello!!
i love role play enjoy it very much

Did you find what you were looking for? I would love to have a long time RP relationship. I am a vivid dreamer and writer. We can really take this so far away... Let me know.

hello!!
Did you find what you were looking for? I would love to have a long time RP relationship. I am a vivid dreamer and writer. We can really take this so far away... Let me know.
Love to roleplay long term what are some of the roles that i are into ?

hello!!
possible.
Hi Georgia, your pic is lovely! I’m Tom, male age 52, from Chicago. I’ve got a fun and sexy imagination, and would love to sext and rp with you. I’m funwithtom69 on Kik. Hit me soon!

hello!!
lets discuss

Back