Long Time RP

Juli_Sub

Hey already heared much about it but never tried it so im not really experienced in RP's.
But love to try it over an longer time im up for pretty much everything event up to furrys.
Woud love an setting like im someones submissive or sextoy smth lile this.
But hit me up with youre ideas

KIK: juli_sub

Hey already heared much about it but never tried it so im not really experienced in RP's.
But love to try it over an longer time im up for pretty much everything event up to furrys.

Love to roleplay long term ,furies ,nurse / patient teacher/ student ,landlord where your short on rent these are a few let me know if your interested thanks

Hi Juli_Sub. Would love to train you deep into submission. Are you still looking?

possible.
Hi Juli, your pic is lovely! I’m Tom, male age 52, from Chicago. I’ve got a fun and sexy imagination, and would love to sext and rp with you. I’m funwithtom69 on Kik. Hit me soon!

Back