losing my anal virginity

Midnightgirl

OFC Regular
It was early Sunday morning, the day of my holiday to Majorca. I had an afternoon flight but was up at 6 am so had a lot of time before I had to depart for the airport. I had arranged to see Joanna before my holiday and I was really looking forwards to our date.

I was freshly showered and dressed in a thin black top, shortish black skirt, black hold up stockings and no underwear. I was already feeling tingly as I got dressed up.

Sure enough Jo arrived bang on time and we wasted little time on small talk as soon as she knew what I was wearing that morning for her. She asked me to stand and turn around and lift my skirt. As I did this she leant in to me and kissed my ass cheeks. I was excited very quickly as my anticipation for this morning was so high. Jo realised this and teased my bum with her finger before gently easing it inside me. After she fingered my bum she started kissing my cheek again, sucking and a few little nibbles between kisses. I felt her mouth on my bum as she sucked harder, marking me in the same place she had done a time ago. As she finished sucking my bum cheek I felt a few hard slaps on it bringing her mark out fully. Jo removed her finger from my bum and slowly replaced it with her tongue, giving my bum a nice tongue fucking to make it wet. I saw her reach to the side and grab some lube which she then rubbed into my bum. I turned my head to the side a little and saw her grab her mid-sized butt plug. My excitement was increasing all the time. Always asking if I was ok she proceeded to gently ease it inside my arse, working it in slowly as the widest part penetrated my virginal ass. I was sighing so much as I felt it penetrate me fully, the lube helping it work its way in me.

After a short time Jo asked me to sit on her large comfy sofa. I leant back and my long legs widened showing my newly styled landing strip pussy fully to her. She dropped to her knees and leant in giving my already very wet pussy some long slow loving licks. The butt plug in my ass and Joanna’s tongue on my clit was driving me mad now. I reached out behind to give her arse a few little slaps, making her squeal as she tongued my by now soaking pussy. I tried to hold on but knew I just had to cum, and with some long loud moans I did, on her tongue. She came up and kissed me as I tried to recover from my orgasm. Once I had recovered enough she had my stand again and slowly eased her butt plug from my arse.

I spotted her purple strappy within reach and couldn’t resist. I grabbed it and sucked it making it nice and wet. Jo asked me what I wanted but we both knew. She had me lie on her sofa on my side. As I did she applied some more lube to my arse and slipped her finger in again, quickly followed by a second as she moved them in circles in my arse. I was almost begging to be taken now, Jo knew this and quickly removed her few remaining clothes and fastened the purple strappy around her waist. I turned to my other side to face her as she offered her strappy to me. I sucked on it like a slut, long hard sucks as I looked up at her. I rolled over again to my other side, my arse fully available to her. She handed me her wand vibrator and told me to hold it on my clit and keep it there. My clit was still swollen and sensitive after my first orgasm and her wand felt lovely held against it.

Jo then lay behind me and guided her strappy into my soaking pussy giving it a nice fast fucking for a few minutes. Her rhythm had me moaning in pleasure as she fucked me. She then asked me if I was sure. I said yes, I had wanted this for a long time. Jo slipped the strappy from my pussy and held it against my arse. She slowly and gently began pushing it in my arse, just a little at first as I got used to it. Pausing a minute as she eased each inch at a time inside me. I was trembling with excitement and nerves but managed to keep her wand on my clit all the time. My arse did tighten a little but Jo had me so relaxed as she took my arse for the very first time. I felt her warm breath and kisses on my neck as she pushed all of her strappy inside me now. Staying still a while always reassuring me every step of the way.

Jo then asked me..can I fuck it…I mumbled yes. Her hips were pressed tight to me as she started to move, short slow thrusts at first as she took my anal virginity from me. My clit throbbing under her wand vibrator as my breathing became shallower and my moans louder. Her thrusts became faster and harder as she fucked my arse, well and truly taking my anal virginity now. Both of us now moaning, her strappy rubbing on her clit as she fucks me. I feel myself building to another orgasm, my clit pulsing under her wand as she fucks me arse with passion and love. Jo whispering in my ear now urging me to let go..and I do. A loud slutty orgasm as we both cum together. As I come down Jo pulses her strappy in my arse giving me lovely after shocks and shivers. As we calm Jo pulls back from me, unfastening her strappy as I roll onto my other side to face her. We share some soft kisses and cuddles as I calm down, an anal virgin no more. I was soaked, tired but so happy.

It was one of the best days ever for me and losing my anal was wonderful, all I hoped for and so much more. I slowly got up, kissing Jo one last time, catching a glimpse in her mirror of the mark she’s made on my fucked arse. After almost 3 hours together I had to leave to get ready to catch my afternoon holiday flight. No wonder I slept most of it!

Special thanks to my gf Rica and Joanna’s gf Carly. I love you all xxx

Fantastic story and experience share, i loved it! great detail and sensuality, i'm hard as a rock now.i'm eager to hear more of you future endeavors Midnightgirl.

Back