Marked by the 2 women i love

Midnightgirl

OFC Regular
I confess that recently I have been exploring and enjoying some anal play. It was something I had considered before but only explored it a little bit, but now encouraged, or should that be corrupted, by my best friends I am really getting into it.

Anyways on Saturday I was with one of these best friends, Miss carly_Fox, when we got round to talking about my bum. Almost before I knew it she had my shorts half way down my bum,which revealed I wasn’t wearing undies that day. As soon as she exposed the top of my bum cheeks,I felt myself pushed forwards and her mouth on me. Felt nice,little kisses and gentle sucks a while. Before she pulled my shorts back up. We chatted and cuddled then suddenly she pulled my shorts down again,right down and I felt much harder sucks and even bites on my left bum cheek and her hand around me sliding two fingers inside my already wet pussy . She did this for a while then slapped my cheek to make her mark come out more and pulled my shorts back up.

And we continued to cuddle and then make out her gf Joanna came in. Been the truthful people we are we soon admitted what we had been doing. Hearing this Joanna yanks down my shorts to examine carly's handywork on my left bum cheek. Encouraged by carly Joanna proceeds to start sucking my right bum cheek. Hard sucks as she made her mark on me. Finishing with a few spanks to bring her mark out all the more.

My shorts are left down as I turn my head to a mirror and see matching marks on my bum cheeks. I am proud to wear them.

Yes my shorts stayed off all afternoon with those lovely loving gfs Carly and Joanna but thats another confession.......

Back