Masturbating at work

Squishy

OFC Regular
I do this all the time. Sometimes when working from home, sometimes also when I'm working from the office.

Most days I have a butt-plug in anyways, if I'm going into the office I just wear my silent remote controlled one. If I turn the vibrator on it only takes a little rubbing on my clit to cum at my desk.

At home its much easier, so many times I've put a nice big dildo on my chair to sit on during a zoom meeting and just edge for the whole thing.

Does anyone else do this? I can't be the only one obsessed with cumming on the clock

I do this all the time. Sometimes when working from home, sometimes also when I'm working from the office.

Most days I have a butt-plug in anyways, if I'm going into the office I just wear my silent remote controlled one. If I turn the vibrator on it only takes a little rubbing on my clit to cum at my desk.

At home its much easier, so many times I've put a nice big dildo on my chair to sit on during a zoom meeting and just edge for the whole thing.

Does anyone else do this? I can't be the only one obsessed with cumming on the clock
Do you leave your cam on while you edge? Does it make it better for you ;)

Do you leave your cam on while you edge? Does it make it better for you ;)
Yes 100%. Knowing everyone can see me and having to keep a straight poker-face on and ocasionally talk about work stuff while edging makes it SO MUCH hotter. Honestly have come so close to cumming a few times on cam, but I know if I did I wouldn't be able to hide it.

Yes 100%. Knowing everyone can see me and having to keep a straight poker-face on and ocasionally talk about work stuff while edging makes it SO MUCH hotter. Honestly have come so close to cumming a few times on cam, but I know if I did I wouldn't be able to hide it.
I hope you know where the mute button is lol

Loving your style, you're definitely not the only one who gets extreme pleasure from the home "zoom" meetings i'm sure, but admire your honesty, how you are able to keep a poker face though is somewhat hot, if only they knew...

That's really hot!!!

In the office today, hence the plug and rubbing under my skirt. When I work from home I can sit on a nice fat rubber dick and really enjoy myself. Not that I don't love the plug too though!
You getting rather juicy in the office. What you like to think about?

That is SO hot! I have enjoyed cybersex with women who are in the office but I worked from home even before Covid, so I can send nasty pics and texts all I want. The idea of them getting all hot and bothered but often unable to do anything is really erotic. Especially when coworkers notice how flushed their face is or heavier breathing. I’ve sent many a woman of to the restroom or their car to take care of themselves!

The idea of a woman with a butt plug at work like that is super hot!

Yes I do. We should do it together

I do this all the time! I work with the public and don’t have anywhere to cum, but quite often lock myself away to edge while talking dirty to people online, or swapping pics while I’m in my car before going home. Absolutely love jerking and edging while at work!

I've got a lot of messed up fantasies. I think about getting a bukkake in the break room. I think about sucking the intern's cock under his desk. I think its about time I head to the bathroom and finally rub out an orgasm, before I leave a puddle on my chair!
Fantasies can always be made true if you try hard enough, what kind does a sweet and innocent girl like you have

I have been working from home for the past 3 years and love to fantasize about coworkers on our online meetings. I wonder how many of them are doing something away from the view of the camera.

I know right! I know at least 2 guys I work with have cum during company-wide staff meetings. God knows what the rest are doing
Did they tell you about it, or did you see them cum? Or did you visit their office and make them cum? LOL. I do love the big company wide meetings because you are less likely to be noticed on cam. I have a friend at work that has confirmed to me that she plays during meetings. She told me that if she suddenly mutes and drop camera, she has probably pushed herself over the edge.

I know right! I know at least 2 guys I work with have cum during company-wide staff meetings. God knows what the rest are doing
I absolutely play with myself when wfh but not in the office, no idea how you can keep edging like that in the office, damn, but, that is so fucking horny!

Back